Reviews for For Our Sake
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great!
Reader chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love your take on Angelus' thoughts during Becoming. Angelus and Darla did had a very complicated relationship, and while Darla did leave him for dead in a barn, she did also stage a rescue to save him from Holtz.
La La chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Beautiful.
alli chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This is a truely beautiful story. I loved it. Your grasp on Angelus's thoughts is increadable. hats off.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I don't think Angelus ever loved Buffy because she is the Slayer and the enemy of his kind. He must have been so angry that Angel killed Darla and your story confirms what i though so thanks
alli chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
oh I loved this. You really got into angelus's head. I loved that you made his decisions from what he really might have been thinking instead of what b/a lovers wanted him to be thinking. Great job.
chiqipoo chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
whoa. ok, so angelus decides on bringing hell up to earth, destroying all humanity, bringing chaos and destruction into the present world so it would remind him of his past, and ruin every single living person's lives just to reunite with drusilla, spike and his sire - and forever one true love - darla.

aw that's so sweet.

no seriously. i LOVE this fic. especially because of the fact that i love darla/angelus. keep it up. you should really make a sequel.
Warachicuy chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was very good! I loved it.
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Nice. Very...nice. I like the style, though I think you made Angelus angst too much. Still, very few fics on this subject, very originally done.
cary chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow, that's real good. keep writing
DaTribalSlayer chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This fanfic was amazing! I've never thought of why Angelus wanted Hell on Earth in that sence before. I nearly cried because i was so moved by this story. Keep up the writing, your excellent at it!
Burning-Toast chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aw that's so sweet! There really should be a sequel. and there should be more D/A and D/Aus fics!

Luv Toastie
vesu chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Very awesome insight about why Angelus wasn't "playing with a full deck" as Spike put it.
leah chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I love it! i really like the fact that you did an angelus and darla fic b/c i love those two! you should write some more
Java the Hutt chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Oh, I do love a good non-slash fic about the proper Fearsome Foursome or Fanged Four, or whatever people are calling them (meaning the familial group of vampires consisting of Darla, Angelus, Drusilla, Spike). This was very well-written with a haunting, beautiful tone woven in. And not a hint of that god-awful B/A, go you! Loved the oh-so-fitting Star Wars references, even though personally I am an avid Trekkie. This was one trippin' story, I hope for a sequel! :)