Reviews for Pound Of Flesh
mauscapade chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was very very good! I love the way they interact and how, even in the middle of a case, they take up so much head space for the other :)
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very good story. Alex's accent is more in keeping with a Bostonian not a Brooklynite. I am from Brooklyn, born and bred and her accent isn't close to that. It's more New English-ish than anything else. Now if you were to watch Without a Trace's character Vivian played by Marianne Jean-Baptiste... now THAT is indicative of a Brooklyn accent (even though Marianne is from the UK).
aspiemom chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Love all the VDO movie shout-outs!
Lactuca chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
God this is good. It's beautifully good. Character insight, spot on voice, action... I love it. I wish I'd written it. I'm really very jealous!
Metisse chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow,this was wonderful! I just happened upon it and thought it was well done. :-)
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is an absolutely fantastic piece of writing. I particularly wanted to compliment my favorit piece of prose: "Eccentric he may be, but unperceptive he's definitely not. There's an ego in there somewhere, getting a squeeze off it all."

Great story. Very in character.
Kismet23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I can't believe I've never reviewed this one before, but it's one of my favorites. The police work is realistic, their relationship is beautifully "fleshed" out (sorry for the bad pun, I couldn't help myself), and I've read it several times and like it more each time.

Excellent story.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
So good. I especially loved how Alex stood up and said what's what to that perp even after being slugged that many times. Great chemistry between Goren and Eames. (Not that they need any help but still, this lil' series of unfortunate events captured it really well.)
Beck chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love all of your CI fic's, i wish i could have seen the ending to this one but never mind its still really great
elfluvr chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
LOVE this story! Great reflections by each on the other. Now I have to go read all your other stories.
runawaynun chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Yes, three years later, I must say that I love this story. It captures the partners of Goren and Eames so well!
TrinityWildcat chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Wow. A truly excellent and convincing fic.
DharmaSutra chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Well I just finished reading this and all I can say is: THANK YOU! When someone writes with the obvious insight and talent you are blessed with, it reinforces the truth that fanfic at its best is an art.
Ishie chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Jesus. Just, wow. I'm totally blown away by this. (And a little upset that this absolutely magnificent piece is the first bit of CI fic I've read. You've totally spoiled me now!) I love how you get inside Bobby's head: the split of attention, the slide into character, the constant analysis of surroundings, people and self. Eames? She's a tougher nut to crack (is that even possible?) but I like your take on her.

Favorite part: the one hit, two hit blow-by-blow. Just genius. So immediate and stream-of-consciousness and gah. Wonderful stuff.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I LOVE this fic! I read it a while back, and am reading it again, for a pick-me-up so I can continue on my CI fic. This is SO well written! Wonderful characterizations and great plot line. I'm all about Protective Bobby, and I love your insight into Eames' thoughts about him. Fantastic work! Have a drink on me!