Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
arifinm032 chapter 38 . 2h
Love the new chapter, keep it up author you can cooking , all jokes aside it nice to have new chapter I always see this FF to make sure have new chapter. Oh yeah I have a question, is he will have u know like Avalon or Rhongominiad? And does the other candidate know Arthur story from Al?
topZ chapter 1 . 6/11
Use chatgpt or Gemini to spelcheck and grammar check your work. Just do this: type...Please spelcheck and grammar check "text you want checked"
And then the ai will fix it for you.
Hope this helps
Ultimata chapter 4 . 5/24
Man! Does the OC improve?
Ultimata chapter 1 . 5/24
Holy shit! This guy is so annoying
ssj3gohan007 chapter 38 . 5/21
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
Teloz chapter 38 . 5/20
I've been wondering for years why I haven't abandoned this fanfic, I usually clean up every 6 months and here I'm reading a chapter every 2 or 3 years. one of the big reasons? Aaron and ram's relationship, since chapter 17-18 and later since the breakup that I'm still waiting for, everything surrounding their interactions were gold to me, I honestly thought I would even be the main character's love interest sometime. And here we are after YEARS, being one of my favorite fanfic... it must be one of the few that I have so much esteem for, and I still believe the author's words that "he'll be back" (luckily he did). AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER PAGE TO CONTINUE READING IT! well about this last chapter that we will have in this platform... a little short but good chapter at the end, I don't know what else to add to this, possibly we will see each other around this time in 2026/27... we will see each other in QQ then, it was a pleasure!

P.S1: FUCK THE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM ON THIS PAGE!
P.S2: Thank you so much for the Omake... honestly, that's what I've missed for years!
wtfchrlz chapter 2 . 5/16
Having a supernaturally strong body and literally Excalibur does mean he's powerful, even if he can't fight very well yet.
Adult Shallot chapter 20 . 5/16
Why does this remind me of singularity seven with Tiamat
kirito emiya chapter 37 . 5/16
So will you still be updating this fic even when you transition to qq
I don't really want to create a account there
engkeat.goh chapter 38 . 5/15
Finally.
evilstatistic19 chapter 38 . 5/12
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. I can't blame you for switching sites the tech issues have been getting tedious.
olvitsi chapter 24 . 5/11
im assuming these skills are supposed to have a plus sing, cause you're saying they became stronger but the letter stays the exact same. for example "the skill upgraded from A into A"
Yeaaaaaaah
Yeaaaaaaaaaah
Santiago.M.G chapter 38 . 5/9
So are you going to post this story on QQ with the same name?
2,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »