Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
Laxard chapter 9 . 3/5/2017
Cool chapter. Story itself much better than i expected when I started to read.
Aaron seems to be type of the guy who forgetting important things easily, interesting, how soon he forgot that he is not Subaru again.
dandraft15 chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
dude...your spelling and grammar. It's ruined what little chance that this fic had of being passable
Lunar Black Blossom chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Copy and paste my reviews for "Clown are Bad" and "Getting to Know You", as saying the same thing over and over would most likely get more and more boring.
It's good to know that even with Arthur's body, Aaron still has a limit. He is also doing a much better job than Subaru seeing as he died seven times and he hasn't had a single one. I'm also siding with Kejmur and Corey, though mostly because I'm fond of pairings in which amusing banter is traded, don't let our opinions sway you though, you're the author, not us.
Laxard chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
I am satisfished with story so far but there some things I need to mention. Older form of Greek is in ceremonial use in Orthodox Church. Newer form is used by Greek. It's actually more common than Latin which oral form is lost and Catolics can only repeat prayers. Also, you are wrong a bit with this slum theory. Traditionally in Medieval world biggest and baddest slums appearing around big traiding cities, which also doubling as seats of power in many cases and so becoming capitals. Of course there is cases when monarchs actively tried to destroy them and gone on great length for this goal but this is still pretty common thing, disparity is too big. So, situation generally should be better with other settlements with only exception of villages focused on some products, demand of which is greatly reduced but then there should be influx of resettlers in the capital which not really the case as far as I know. I didn't read this novelas.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
The moment he shared with Ram was nice. Now, he's spent time with Ram, Rem, Beatrice, and Emilia as well as maintained a perfect survival percentage.
Sonicdude8 chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Good chapter, I was expecting a curbstomp but you did well to show how Aaron still has a ways to go as he has to deal with numbers that render his increased physical abilities as being ineffective and making him need to use what little skill he has to fight them off. I also see that Ram's flag has been raised now. This will certainly lead to more interesting interactions between them now and I'm looking forward to it!
AO Black chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Great chapter.
Corey chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Ok I know that Aaron is not suppose to do romance since it'll cause problems for his quest to go home but I'm already starting to lean on to shipping with Ram. It looks... nice to see something different from the Canon.
FanatischerLeser chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
I have a question about Aaron is he more like a demiservant or line his abilitys more in the way from instalmant like in kaleid liner prisma illya. Good capter by the way.
PasiveNox chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Its good:$:):):):):):):);):):):);):):):):):):):)):)::)):! Its fast
Volfy790 chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Great chapter
Gawain-Knight of the Sun chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
I want to see you do a dxd story where the character instead of any class has the avenger class instead. Angra mainyu all the way? Maybe he summons the other avengers as well have a whole avenger faction
Kono Dio Brando Da chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Thanks for the Update!
anton.evan.31 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I don't like this story very much your OC is a bit too op, and his character to annoying for me. That said the idea itself is not bad.

By the way when will you update To-Love Rou?
Saru chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Cool, I'm curious to see how Aaron train himself to fight like the actual Servants of Fate Stay Night.
2,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 141 .. Last Next »