Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
anton.evan.31 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I don't like this story very much your OC is a bit too op, and his character to annoying for me. That said the idea itself is not bad.

By the way when will you update To-Love Rou?
Saru chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Cool, I'm curious to see how Aaron train himself to fight like the actual Servants of Fate Stay Night.
mavow1 chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Nice update. I like how Aron isnt' stupid, makes the story much easier to read than some others. Though i am wondering when Aron is gonna touch on the dragon blood thing with anyone feel like thats gonna be an awesome scene in the future. thanks for the update love reading it.
xirons chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
very good chapter.
Lun3th chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Really liked the fight I like how Arron still needs more training and I hope he gets some more before the next big arc :) also really looking forward to the impact he will have in the capital I think he would add a lot of credibility to emilia as opposed to Subaru who damaged it by being humiliated, and what difference this will make. Anyways can't wait till the next chapter ;)
zeek17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Are you Kami?
BlitzsC chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Running through VN quotes or LN quotes, it was easy to see that most servants can break the sound barrier so they are likely supersonic.
Dont know about reinhard's speed but those calcs in the net about him being MHS is pure wank, even more his No Limits Falacy of receiving a new blessing to thrump any situation he comes across, seriusly i have seem people in one thread puting him agaisnt a high-tier from Mondaijii, but he should be superior to most servants in speed due to his blessings or not.
Of one thing i am sure, Reinhard from Masadaverse, the Japanese Suggverse, can completely Stomp him without a effort, even with his No Limits Falacy, in fact i am sure he can erase the entire verse in a Hypothetical battle.
Also this story is Awesome even if the grammar isnt that good, i am a grammar nazy myself, with english being my third language, so i cant say much about that.
One thing i am curious how does he exactly thinks about his situation of being the target of a extremely powerfull Yandere that is complete Nuts? Also i am certain that a ROB(Random omnipotent Being) made him into a servant just to entertain the readers, he should ponder on what cosmical force has done that to him and swear vengeance(or give up since its stupid to try fight ROBs), since its obvious it wasnt satella.
He should try and find some way using Magic to distabilize the Higgs Bosom creating a chain reaction and thus ending the Universe if he is out of options(lol just kidding).
Vantes Strive chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
a great chapter
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
is the beast safe to eat?
ArcherShirou chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Ram must learn that there are times to fight against Aaron.

Charisma is far more powerful than can be expected.

Aaron is much better at fighting, also much more violent, I think that would be something he will notice after everything calms down a bit.

After the fight, Aaron continues his way to seduce women with his mana, there are already three and that number will only continue to increase, and Aaron still have not taken responsibility for it XD.

Aaron this is not common sense of a human, this is clearly common sense of a dragon.

Well he is a dragon in a way.

I wonder if Aaron realized how much he was smashing Ram's ego, he said he would choose his half-crazy sister (still adorable anyway) than her, Ram would be happy for Rem, but it must hurt a lot for his ego.

Emilia is slowly changing her way of thinking, this can end up very bad, especially if she becomes compatible with the witch of envy, I think Satella was who really stopped the witch of envy, she took control of her body only the Enough to be sealed, would make sense.

This just happened because Satella was incompatible with the witch of envy to begin with
Kejmur chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
I root for Ram as potential (although no pairing makes perfect sense as well taking into account his situation, getting attached to someone when you want to go back to your dimension sounds like a bad idea) love interest.

Simply because their banter and overall conversations are amusing. Some people simply 'connect' or 'click in' this way. Plus it's far more realistic then those 'sweet conversations full of fluff and romantic words' which are so unrealistic and make me cringe in horribly written stories. Plus I always prefer strong-willed female characters and Ram fits this one perfectly in such scenario, I never like 'innocent and sweet' options, they are boring in my book. Plus their banter is blatant flirting, we all know it, they just need to realize it :D.

Thx for good read so far, looking forward next chapter ;).
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
that is a nasty curse
T-B-R chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Ram flag raised! yesh~
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Well if we take Nasu's comment about the Servants speed I would say the maximum running speed of a Servant is between Mach 1 to 2, Still why is Aaron got dizzy just using the Invincible Air? is it due his body is not used in using large amount of prana?

Still is Ram the one whose going to follow Aaron later when he leaves Rosewaals mansion?, and hey would their be an Arc where Aaron meets Canon Re:Zero characters or vise versa?, anyway nice chapter and more please
mavow1 chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
I have one of your other stories as my favourite aswell lol! Didn't even realize until i finished reading it. Can't wait for more of this story the idea is god damn amzing like the snark between ram and Aron. The world you've built is in my opinion even better than in both animes. Really good job!:D
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »