Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
AO Black chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Great chapter.
pathfinder97king chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
good chapter
piddle chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
good chapter also about the witch scent maybe puck does since he was created by one of them right
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
I like the story so far please keep updating it and as for pairing can you make it a harem with emilie rem and ram as the main girls in the harem
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
a lot of clowns are quite dangerous in some way
Ainz chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Witches being Divine spirits? Yeah no way they are similiar, Divine Spirits Exist in every point in time and Space, since they were created they always existed their very existence created some sort of paradox, just look at what a mere fragment of Amaterasu was capable... it would rape Re:Zero verse without effort... hell Solomon could already Wipe Re:Zero from existence with his particular set of Time hax, BB was suposed weaker then a Divine Spirit and you can see her crazy feats... In my opinion Satella is Above ellementals but is weaker then Divine Spirits, for they have something marvelous Reality Warping and a insane anount of hax...
Wasnt the Root created by Earth Mother Goddess? A Divine Spirit? And then there is the Abrahamic God described as being Omnipresent, Omniscent and nigh-Omnipotent, how much is Hyperbole and how much is true we will never know.
Lun3th chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
I like the concept al lot and it's probably one of my favourite re:zero cross fanfics so far I just hope you stick with it cause I really want to see how you further develop you character and his impact on the re:zero world. Can't wait for your next chapter :)
ArcherShirou chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Aaron is really planning a lot, unfortunately I do not think all of his plans will work as well as he expects.

I do not think you should consider Aaron as magically powerful as the witch of envy, she in the end was powerful enough to destroy a whole world, perhaps more than one.

Loved Puck's thoughts, it was perfect in my opinion.

Some people may not like you to be comparing the situation of Aaron and Subaru so much, but I like and I hope that Aaron at some point admire that Subaru has endured as much without power to fight as he does, but I think you should start avoiding this or Ask your readers what they think, some may not like it.

I'm sure everyone in the room must have realized that Aaron did not like Roswaal for some reason, and some in the room might not like it.

Poor Aaron, Elsa has not even begun to be creepy, I'm crazy to see their reunion, pity that Aaron will not like this reunion.

Roswaal must know exactly what Aaron is thinking, even though Aaron thinks he's in the lead here, he certainly is not.

with your own words,Aaron is much weaker than the witches or at least envy, she after taking much of the power of the others could be considered a divine spirit.

Proto excalibur may be more powerful than normal, but this is only if all or most of the conditions are met, in fact it is even better to prevent it from abusing its power.

But you took your decision,i will respect this.
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
OK you made your point, I guess the witch's are Divine Being Level Power but the one you describe are at the lower end or barely reaching Divine Being Level of Power, really? Arron's prana reserves are only a rank or two larger compared to Roswaal? is it due to Aaron not awakening his Dragon Heart yet?, well at least Aaron did much better than Subaru in this scene anyway nice chapter and more please
matrience chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Beatrice know, the book work by drawing information from the metaphysical place where information is stocked in re:zero(kind of like the root) go look for the authority of Echidna on the wikia, thanks for the chapter
Sceonn chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
So is his swordsmanship strictly Kendo or is it Kendo techniques compounded with Arthur's fighting style through muscle memory?
Nick terakidan chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
*grabs the bridge of his nose* Alright. I will be blunt. The Instinct skill of Saber is not called Instinct. It's called Eye of the Mind(false)
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Yay 2 new chapters! Author-San I must know if you could have any Divine Blessing what would it be and why? thanks x3
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
So his blood is like the best wine ever tasted?
Mikle Silver chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Really, really cool story! It is only 4 chapters, but i already like it so much! Huh, i like it even more then your "Kill or be Killed", and that story, is quite good, but this one, just great.

I may be mistaken but it seems Aaron and Emilia may be a go? I mean yeah, Aaron does not interested and Emilia do not trust him and not sure of what to think of him. But that could corrected in future, lots of opportunities for it.

As for Aaron himself, this is Emilia we are talking about, after he will find out that there is no way back home, how could he posible resist Emilia? She is drop dead gorgeous, and very kind, selfless, smart, shy, honest, naive etc. . How could he posible not fall for her, if he would know that there is no way back home?

It is as Aaron right now is not posible, he is not interested at staing at all. All he really wants is get home out of this hell hole. But if you take that from him, only real bright thing left for him is Emilia i guess.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »