Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
ArcherShirou chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
These words about politicians, is the purest truth here in Brazil.

When he was asked who he would go with, I had imagined his exact answer to XD.

The curse must leave his luck in EX (this does not mean good luck) his luck attracts problems at all times, and when he fails something will die, but also allows him to have total success even against all odds.

I think you should make him use the proto Excalibur, after all he is fantasized of the male version, otherwise he should have a very very feminine appearance, if he had not become a girl on his arrival in this new world

I was already imagining that Emilia would have him say her name like that.

The yandere was total Yandere now, this is not luck D, it is clearly lucky EX (remembering does not mean good luck)

Aaron's future has become far more terrible now.

May have some errors or be difficult to understand because I wrote in google translate

Was a very good read.
Featherine chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
I doubt Puck can be considered a powerfull Phantasmal beast, he can reach mid tier at best... Dragons are seriously BS on Nasuverse, Divine Beast i am not that sure since i have only seen Rider's, but i am certain Puck is less then trash compared to Artemi's Divine Boar...
He should have cosplayed as Solomon or Saver if he wanted to no sell all the hax and Stomp Re:zero verse... he and Satella would have a great match to see whose Time hax is better lol.
Mango eater 24 chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
holy i fought it was sacred gold what ever good job on the chapter
Kono Dio Brando Da chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Elsa Yandere side Status: ON

Thanks for the Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Pleas update soon
The Rupture chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
He should ask for training that'll solve the problem
kishi chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
wahaha!
new chapter!

thanks soo much author sama!
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
I'd say he'd be able to throw hundreds of ice boulders in his rampage mode.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
I just noticed something why is Aaron's wounds are healing to slowly?, where is the Avalon
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Please update
Finder18 chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Amazing, cant wait for what you come up with next... Hope you update soon! keep it up, also will Reinhard train Arron. cant wait for him to use Excalibur full blast.
frekat chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
So far, this story has been wonderful! Keep up the good work! PS: I sent you a PM regarding my interest in becoming a beta for this story, so I just wanted to let you know in case you haven't seen it.
Neema Amiry chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
nice chapter
Neema Amiry chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
whops I made a wrong comment
Neema Amiry chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
emiya has no fear. he's a sword
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »