Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
Lunar Black Blossom chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
As much as a great author you are (even with your namesake) having Aaron or any version of Saber or any Saberfaces capable of equaling Reinhardt is literally impossible and you have zero hopes of finding a character capable of beating him, his blessings are on a bullshit level capable of destroying the ozone layer. He's capable of knowing his opponent('s/s') skill set, can't be surprise attacked, is impossible to hit, has a fricking game over screen where he can revive himself (is it even possible to kill him?), has mind reading, is extremely strong even without weapons, constantly powered up by whatever weather there is, 80% of all elemental attacks are weakened, and able to wish for another completely insane power-up by god that allows him 100% success in his current situation, and even worse he can't get salt and sugar mixed up! So good luck with having your SI become stronger than THAT of all things. Though a good idea is having Aaron ask to be trained by Reinhardt, he has two blessings making him an impossibly good trainer and teacher. Though hopefully not as it might make Aaron too OP.

P.S. What exactly do you mean by Man Romance? All other examples of incorrect grammar is fine, but what exactly do you mean by this?
P.P.S. Another reviewer has stated this, but does he have Proto Excalibur, cause if so, even with the Seven/Six restraints needed to unleash its Excaliblast, the Excalibur from Prototype is EX compared to Arturia's A(?) rank Excalibur which makes it much better.
P.P.P.S. Also as another reviewer has said, does he have Avalon?

Sorry for wasting your time reading this dumb review. I'll go sulk in a corner now.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
I loved please dont stop you have so many good history's that you dont continue and then just create another one that some time isn't even half Enjoyable for me at least
AO Black chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Great chapter.
NecroGodYami The 2nd chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
This may be just me, but I'm a bit confused on Aaron's Excalibur. I know he's Proto-Saber appearance wise and all, so does he have Artoria-Excalibur, or Excalibur Proto?
Etherious Nastu Dragneel chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Heya,
I've read the 3 chapters and I can say that you're in a very very good :zero is actually my favorite anime ever (I've seen the first season 3 times XD ) and you use the rules and the charcacter very well (about the magic,you're close of the re:zero system) and it's very good work :D
Galer chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Good

You can pleaze make a higschool dxd fic with Aaron
Minazaki chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
i thought aaron is going to Excaliblast elsa, thank god its only mana burst, btw how many time aaron able to unleash his noble phantasm?
ArcherShirou chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
very good.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
pleas update soon
Volfy790 chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Great chapter
matrience chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Saber smell like a dragon, it's for the chapter
KailSakray chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
thanks for the update
please keep up the good work
NovaWars chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
MY EYES! THEY BLEED! Cool concept but you should really mention it's a self insert in the summary. Maybe consider getting a beta?
Roland Tepes chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
Mikey123 chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
Great chapter.
Shouldn't Avalon give you Insane health regeneration? The injury should have healed itself after a moment.
2,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »