Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
Dxhologram chapter 38 . 5/8
Well it's nice to see this update after so long. Though it's a shame that you would have to continue on QQ. I do hope you get to see you update this story more often and finish up the Representation of Humanity. It would have been nice to see how that would have ended in the part 2 of the chapter you did.
kirito emiya chapter 38 . 5/8
Welcome back
Tim Ngu chapter 38 . 5/8
Yay update!
PasiveNox chapter 38 . 5/8
hohohohohhohohoho that end omake noice anyway great chaoter wonderful wonderful
Crades vash Arcaleith chapter 38 . 5/8
Holy Heck it updated!
Gacin chapter 38 . 5/8
YES. I knew it. I knew you would be back. Well not really but the Storys were good enough to re-read so I just kept checking für New chapters. Guess I'll have to go to a new site then. Hope to see more New Chapters soon. Yours are among my favorite Storys.
Last0ne chapter 38 . 5/8
Let's go new chapter
o7 AronxRam forever o7
P.S. See you on QQ and hope for more chapter for Why me? and Representation of Humanity.
blueys50 chapter 38 . 5/7
It's alive. Thanks for the chapter
DannyPhantom619 chapter 38 . 5/7
That was an awesome omake. Can't wait to see you over at QQ.
keybladelight chapter 38 . 5/7
Is sad that you gonna leave but please try to stay a little but longer I love your story I don't care about the grammar errors but if you go to this QQ then I accept your decision but if so then can you maybe go to Wattpad and maybe also put your story there to update.

Happy that you made a new chapter sad for Aaron and Ram not seeing each others but I hope they can reconciled each others for Rem they can do it Rem love her sister and his knight Hero just hope to see these two reconciled so that Rem is happy and hope she go later with Aaron to a proper date and maybe hope in the futur they can do their first time together I really want Rem one day be pregnant with Aaron child so that the legacy of house Pendragon the great King of knights descendant born in Re zero world so that Beatrice be happy and Ram be a aunt and Emilia be the godmother of Aaron and Rem children.

The Okame was unexpected especially this stranger Aaron x Ram route wow I never thought I will see this one day but hey it's okay hope to see what happen with Aaron and Petra what she did I'm curious of it.

Happy that finally Aaron use fate zero saber motorcycle hope he use Rhongomyniad and hope he go to is child lily form and hope he change his gender and go to Artoria form.

Hope you can give a chance to to continue writing here and not go to another but hope you do a new chapter and hope you respond to PM if you have time.
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka chapter 38 . 5/7
Don’t drop from FF. Just cross post both FF and QQ
WeirdGuyOne chapter 3 . 5/7
Puck? On the level of a Divine Beast? I fucking laughed - that's a good joke.
Airchampion chapter 38 . 5/7
I been waiting for a long time to see this get a new chapter, while it’s sad that you’re leaving FFN, I understand why. Though I do wish you move to SB, SV or even AO3 as I don’t really use QQ as opposed to the other sites. Regardless knowing that you’re back writing new chapters for this fic is more than enough to use QQ more often, anyway I’m happy for you and I enjoy reading this chapter even if not a lot happen.
Sture050 chapter 38 . 5/7
Yes finaly a new chapter. Ty
Bosmi chapter 38 . 5/7