Reviews for Re:Zero, Why Me?
wicio102 chapter 1 . 5/7
What about ao3 my man.
Gwynx chapter 38 . 5/7
oh no, he goes to QQ where this corruption and perversion is at its maximum splendor...
UndeadLord22 chapter 38 . 5/7
...Alr, time to reread this. It's been a long fking while man. Good to see you back
domon.ace chapter 38 . 5/7
what the hell dude! where have you been? why only now you update this story?
Pryanik chapter 38 . 5/7
for a moment i thought that i am delusional :0

p.s. please don't remove your stories from ffn
killeralexander25 chapter 38 . 5/7
yesssssss
yessssss ah back
enumeaelish666 chapter 38 . 5/7
I'm so glad that you updated this story, I had already accepted that this fanfic was abandoned but I got a big surprise, in terms of this chapter, there isn't much to comment since I felt it was a little slow but I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I support your idea of changing this QQ story, I'm sure it will be very popular there.
aldorojas2001 chapter 38 . 5/7
si si si si si si si si si, sabia que usted señor autor volvería si si si, su historia es una de mis favoritas por lo que voy a leer todo de nuevo para ponerme al corriente, gracias por su gran trabajo
afdhalxhunter chapter 38 . 5/7
What the? It's alive!
All-Good-Things-End chapter 38 . 5/7
Wow, I wondered if this day would come. But now i need to read the chapter before this one. Fu_k my memory. But good to se you back.
W4ND3R1N6 R34D3R chapter 38 . 5/7
IT'S! STILL! LIVE!
Neoberserker chapter 38 . 5/7
what is the name your qq account?
Wreck Hell chapter 38 . 5/7
And He is ALIVE, good to hear that man. QQ is indeed superior. Good to hear that you are doing well, the story is as always amazing. I hope your username is same in QQ.

May the Force and God be with you, Kudos
Lazy king123 chapter 23 . 4/19
Haa aaron has not learnt that every true boss has two phases.
Lazy king123 chapter 13 . 4/18
If this is the candidates to the throne i can see why the throne was emptywar maniac that insukts their gods
- a madwoman that thinks she is above everything and everyone, madking in makinga distorted woman with boundless greeda child, anarchist tagg wishes to asap sestroy the system… as if absolute chaos woukd help anyonenaive girl that dreams of equality if everyone as if that would be enough to be quenn but at least she sets goal that while offensive to nobkes is achiveble and she seems to be mentally stable

When out like that i can see why wmilia will be queen since she is the lesser evil, and of course because she is naive enough to be easily manipulated.
2,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »