Reviews for AJ and the Dragon
twilight sparkle chapter 21 . 11/20
Amazing chappie as always Miraculous! And Happy Thanks giving to you (PS. I dunno what's a thanks giving cos I live in South Africa)
Bye!
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 21 . 11/20
Aw. I wanted the 2016 version.
CartoonNerd12 chapter 21 . 11/20
EEEKK! I've been waiting forever for this! Beautiful! Just beautiful! I can't wait to see how you wrap this all up!
Aerosmith Fluttershy Discord chapter 21 . 11/20
Thank you for posting the next chapter. I’m still psyched for Adventures in Equestria. Keep up the good work as always
CartoonNerd12 chapter 20 . 10/6
Wow... just wow... I really love how you added your own stuff into the battle especially where lines and characters were concerned. And that bit with Spike looking into the dagger's reflection was pure awesomeness! This chapter was soooo good! I can't wait on how you'll end it all!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 20 . 10/6
Please. Use the turning into antiques scene in the 2016 version. I want to see Twilight say good-bye to Flash before, you know. And flash and the others mourn.
Just thinking about it makes my heart burst! X(
twilight sparkle chapter 20 . 10/6
*A bazillion party canons blow* WOOOOHHOOOOO! FINALLY! I LOVED THIS UPDATE AND YAAAYY! MLP THE MOVIE IS ON THE BIG SCREEN NOW! YAHOOOO! If ya wanna watch the movie, I suggest mp4upload or oload or 123movies. Their very reliable. Lovely update and awwwwww its coming to an end :(
;( waiting for that update.
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies
Aerosmith Fluttershy Discord chapter 20 . 10/6
Thanks for updating. I'm definitely excited for the My Little Pony movie and I should be seeing it this upcoming week. I hope you can still update Adventures in Equestria
ReaderDreamer chapter 19 . 9/25
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that this story rocks. I fangirled when I saw that you had updated. I plan on reading the whole story over and over again until you update; I will then repeat until this story is over. I. Love. This. Story!
CartoonNerd12 chapter 19 . 9/20
Haha! This was so funny! Discord making the objects come to life was very in-character and it was a perfect callback to both movies! Now we just need to see how the fight between Brandy and Spike goes.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 19 . 9/20
AAAAAWWW YEAH! XD
twilight sparkle chapter 19 . 9/20
Hahahahaha! Discord's mischief was hilarious! I literally fell down! Anyways! I really am going to miss this story ;( its really amazing! Oh well! Gotta read on ;)
Love twilight sparkle
Aerosmith Fluttershy Discord chapter 19 . 9/20
I'm excited for the next chapter. I admit it's a little hard to believe this story is almost done. Hope you update Adventures in Equestria and Robin Jack and I can't wait for the finale
ReaderDreamer chapter 18 . 8/29
Oh, I know you are probably super busy, but please hurry! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Also, I think the figures are Flash, since the whole of Ponyville heard AJ and he's not an idiot. Also, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer. (Is this before after the reformings?) Thank you so much for this amazing story!
ReaderDreamer chapter 18 . 8/28
Nooooo! Please! I must know what happens! I am well aware you are likely working super hard, but please please please update! I NEED TO KNOW!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »