Reviews for AJ and the Dragon
StarSpaun chapter 13 . 6/5
Can I use your orchid in my story?
twilight sparkle chapter 23 . 1/26
It's already over?! Noooo! I would like a sequel! Bye!
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies
Abbie51304 chapter 23 . 1/26
This was a great ending! I can't wait to see what happens in your other stories, they're all so good!
CartoonNerd12 chapter 23 . 1/25
Your author's note nearly made me cry! :') it was so sweet! And I'm so glad you love my OCs enough to use them again in another story. That was a great ending to an even greater story! AppleSpike forever! I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
Tatana chapter 23 . 1/25
Yay! So amazing! I can’t wait to see more stories from you! ;3
Fluttershy Discord Metallica chapter 23 . 1/25
Thanks for finally finishing. I just thought I’d ask, will you still update Pokemon Adventures In Equestria? What the latest on that story?
Tatana chapter 22 . 1/18
Aaah! Can’t wait for the epilogue! And maybe a sequel? Or another story like this? I know I would enjoy it, and I’m sure others would too!
Raina Kai chapter 22 . 1/5
Love it
twilight sparkle chapter 22 . 1/4
It was amazing! I need a favour, I have been logged into Wattpad via web and I am having trouble , ya think you can help? My Wattpad name is MidnightBlueRedRose. I'll be waiting!
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies
Gal chapter 22 . 1/4
You should read this comic series Rouge Diamond. It might give you some ideas for your next fanfic.
Long so cute there could have been more apple jack lines that didn't sound so nt her more bell, but adorable! Adorable af :P
CartoonNerd12 chapter 22 . 1/4
So how's the epilogue gonna go if this seems like a great way to end the story? Well, I guess I'll be surprised. Either way this was a great wrap-up chapter and I look forward to the final part!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 22 . 1/4
Thank you!
Fluttershy Discord Metallica chapter 22 . 1/4
Ive just now figured that I’m surprised Trenderhoof didn’t fill the role of Gaston in this story. I hope you update Pokemon Adventures in Equestria again soon as well as Beauty Lies Within. I was thrilled that Discord was in the last chapter to Beauty Lies Within
SoulOfADreamer chapter 21 . 11/23/2017
Thank you so much! I absolutely love AppleSpike, and you have made me so happy! And while I am aware you have a life, please write the next one soon! Oh, and your Miraculous Ladybug fic is amazing, and I cannot wait for chapter five.
-Dreamer