Reviews for A Valentine's Day Wedding
debrabookergmai chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
My valued story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
Loved this story. Gave me the ending I craved for. Would have loved reading a little more of their marriage, happiness and travels after the wedding night.
Julia definitely deserved Barnabas love returned to her. She stood by him through it all and was never afraid of him and what he was. I count Barnabas a very fortunate man to have made Julia his wife. She was gorgeous in her own way. But as in the story, men never seem to know what they had until it’s gone. Julia’s love was very forgiving. I’m glad Barnabas saw her special beauty on widows cliff while watching the sunset.
Makes me wish this story had been filmed.
5 stars on the story!
Delight S chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
This story, is how Barnabas & Julia should have always ended up. I'm glad he realized HIE TRUE FEELINGS for Julia, before it was too late. THIS IS WHAT GREAT FANFITION SHOULD BE WRITTEN!
Delight S. Troth chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
That story was everything I thought it should be. The near parting forever, the getting to know each other again. The falling in love with each, finally, the proposal, the acceptance of the proposal, the wedding,, finally, the wedding night. A perfect fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Another sad case of the Hall's influence on a television show they cared so little about.
Delight chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
That story was how I always wanted Barnabas & Julia to end up. The 2 of them happy, in love, & married to each other. It was also HOT!, in all the right places, and all the right ways. Thank you for a great story!