Reviews for The Power to Talk to Babies
Travis the Arthur fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
This is a good story
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Hola Cel! I hope you're doing well! This story was so sweet and awesome! It inspired me to write my own! So how are things going? I'm ok. I've been doing a lot of writing myself.
Lauren
TheDisneyFan365 chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Good story. I like how you explain how she got her power. I wonder what will happen in the sequel. However, there is an error in the story. Cedric is friends with Peter, same being with the other Sofia the First characters being friends with Peter, and as Enchancia is part of The World Of Disney, you need a portal key to get from Yucaipa, Richmond, and other places to there. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
i love the Story and i HAVE a ideas for the Next story can you Make a FOLLWER UP TO THE power OF talk to Baby" were they are Back in California and tOMMY IS recovering FROM HIS cold" And Sabrina&Madeline who never stay in California for a week had a Heard Time Sleeping in a New Bedroom" and Go to School" and Come back to Stu& Didi house after schools" Please I WOULD BE HAPPY to read what Happened next"
Lost42 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Good story. It was funny how Madeline thought Tommy was Dory.
theblindwriter95 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
A Dory fish! The way you write Madeline is so adorable! And the story itself was adorable too.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Great story.
Had me worried, since I hadn't heard from you in a few days.