Reviews for Avengers: Battleground
sohni chapter 16 . 7/16
for this chapter I want to say that Harry only sighed and said I never wanted this/that... He is still acting like a wimpy-whiny kid...who wants to throw his toys from his pram coz some things is not going his way... it does not suit a leader...
doraemax chapter 11 . 7/16
2 years to prepare and he forgot to learn healing spells...when he already thought about it before... oh Harry... still trying to play it by the ear. When will he ever act a proper wizard. A prepared Wizards is a damn hard enemy to overcome...
doraemax chapter 10 . 7/16
Still feel too contrived.

Anyway, Magic and Metal. Are metal anti-magic or something? The old tales where iron is both fae and magic bane? if yes than i sympathize with Harry. if not... why not transfiguration magic? I seemed to remember Dumbledore manipulate metals among others to great effects? Or Harry is still too 'tied' to magics with direct effects? Sooo rigid.. he needs more flexibility in his thinking..
doraemax chapter 9 . 7/16
Hmm... Harry is still too naive. I think Nick's won that round. Simply because Harry can't be bothered to not react and can't be bothered to rein in his tongue. Plus he is still too much a show-off.
No fucking wonder I recognized this writing style! YOU WROTE THE BLOODY ASHIKABI TOO YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD. Seriously though, I love your writing style and your ideas are a breath of fresh air. Keep it up 3
doraemax chapter 8 . 7/15
Interesting fight scene. Though Harry seriously needs to retrain his magics. He is sloppy
doraemax chapter 7 . 7/15
forgive me for bothering to comment something at chap7, considering the current chapter. So, here goes.

- more attention to details please. A hyper-vigilant, probably PTSD person, would probably not fall asleep in the plane, or at least will not need a stranger to wake him/her up, since unknown literally cannot get close without him being aware of it. So that scene there is a bit off.

- this whole chapter kinda feels rushed. and Harry is entering battle without even mentioning that he had taken the time to retrain with his magics. kinda careless of him.

having said that. so far it's interesting. thank you for sharing
MindForgedMan chapter 11 . 7/15
I really tried to tough through it, but since the very first chapter I could tell: This story sucks. The writing is generally borderline childish. You switch tense so much that it's jarring. You have Harry fight like a total idiot. Like what the hell is the point of having him punch the Iron Monger? Or use a damn knife in a fight? He has magic, why would he waste time when he could end the fight in an instant? Having him "train" was equally silly, Magic works just as well on metal as on living things. Nothing here makes sense.

There's no tension, and the fact that you literally parrot half the lines from the movies makes it even worse. Oh boo-hoo, Coulson died, "I couldn't save him". I mean come on. This just goes to show popularity doesn't equal quality. I'm sure I sound like an ass but this story was grating, I don't know why I kept coming back hoping it got good eventually.
doraemax chapter 4 . 7/15
Wolverine would have loved him...the version that actually teaches self-defense to the kids at X-mansion.
FanonOverCanon chapter 5 . 7/11
15 miles in 30 minutes? The world record for ONE mile is 3:43 for men. Even if Harry was at the peak of physical fitness, that's more than 5 times faster than a professional marathon runner.
xXLolzManXx chapter 41 . 7/8
"The United Natuons misson is to establish and maintain world peace. I am a firm believer in that mission. I'm sure mu fellow world leaders are attempting to reach out to the magical world to settle this matter with words instead of violence." President Ellis replies.- RAP BATTLE!
Wongjunkit chapter 20 . 7/8
two words. "Accio Loki" problem solves
Can't wait for your next update this is my favourite cross over to date keep up the good work
DaSalvatore chapter 42 . 7/5
I've been hit and miss on this story for a while (might even have left a few comments about not enjoying it) but I finally pushed past the parts I didn't like and read the Battle of New York and beyond. You've captured my attention for sure.
Home World Security chapter 42 . 7/5
Amazing story! I loved it! Looking forward to reading more!
3,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »