Reviews for Avengers: Battleground
jiromanawari chapter 25 . 7/31
This is so. exhausting to read. The dialogues are going in circles. Repeating ideas again and again and again. We get it, how many words do your really need to emphasize muggles wanting to control wizards and wizards wanting to be left alone?
jiromanawari chapter 21 . 7/31
he's literally in mortal peril, but he still refuses to use the more deadly curses and magic to defeaat the enemies. Such lazy writing and thought process
Lucifer-Satani chapter 43 . 7/24
Hang on...How does Thanos have the power stone? Harry has that, you said earlier that he had on the chest of his armour.
thiagopds13 chapter 1 . 7/16
Pft... more "puny-like" than anything just saying
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 16 . 7/16
Interesting choice to essentially have Merlin be the wizard version of Xavier in this.
DGJabberwocky chapter 48 . 7/13
Update? And are you going to include the likes of Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Punisher? What about the movies and TV shows from Phase 4?
Update please
Fitoor chapter 8 . 6/22
So Harry can legilimens without eye contact, and get the name Iron Monger from somewhere?

Why is he fighting close quarters? All his training from Hogwarts should have told him to fire spells first, but he went to punch a giant metal robot?

Why doesn't he vanish a part of the armour? Why not use Transfiguration on any part of it? Incendio? Aquamenti Freezing Charm? Any lightning spell that'd destroy the circuitry?

I'm not saying that the MC has to handle everything efficiently. But you have impressed on us how well trained Harry is. Then he goes and fights like a noob. That's kinda disappointing.
Fitoor chapter 7 . 6/22
How did Harry get an appointment if they didn't even know who he was or how rich he was?
I love the story but the way you just glossed over the development of Harry’s relationships was so disappointing . I was literally so excited to see Morgana and Harry become more intimate with each other, same with Wanda. But instead, we just get a couple paragraphs about how all of a sudden he’s in a harem. I get that you’re trying to work with the accelerated mcu timelineand not everyones great at writing romance but,C’MON WE’RE STARVING OUT HERE
xotinkerbella chapter 9 . 6/16
I wonder and surprisingly this literally just hit me even though I've read stories about it, but I wonder if the veil that Sirius fell through.. the veil of death or whatever is actually a veil to different universes.
Oksamis chapter 10 . 6/14
Why is Harry confused as to what a Helicarrier is? Didn’t he visit the Helicarrier a couple chapters back?
soupking chapter 21 . 6/5
Ah so the whole magical world was brought into the mcu. joy.
Incantations7 chapter 29 . 5/18
I’ve been noticing the issues with grammar here and there. Probably the biggest help that I can offer is to type everything into MS Word. There are free versions, but it can easily be your best friend when it comes to fixing mistakes, if you’re on a pc, but if you type everything out in your phone…
Anon chapter 2 . 5/16
You keep changing verb tense, very distracting.
4,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »