Reviews for Avengers: Battleground
Innovative maniac chapter 24 . 3/28
I feel like you kinda of ruined story moment you brought back magical Uk. Love you story, but it doesn't have same vibe anymore
Innovative maniac chapter 42 . 3/28
Nevermind I love this story. Dumbledore coming back to give advice to Harry make me cry.
Maki1223 chapter 7 . 3/23
Why didn’t he just stun the thugs like he did with Sharon?
Roadrat2292 chapter 21 . 3/16
I find it hard to handle the switch from 3rd person to 1st person and back again. it's really off-putting. Apart from that, a great read.
Several paragraphs to talk about Delphini. Ugh. Why did you even bother with this shit. It’s taking away from the main story. Skim skim skip.
Ultron and vision earned tony stark a death sentence. He should have been executed.
FrazerMedia chapter 23 . 3/9
Unfortunately this story was completely ruined by bringing the wizard world back, the whole point of crossovers is that he is alone and must rebuild himself, not just wish his old world back. Sadly dropping this fi.
bobel1990 chapter 14 . 3/9
all the Witch hunt Crap you pull out of thin air ? why so Harry has a Reason not to Trust?
when and where got he Betrayed or Hunted... HC BS
Shreyash chapter 23 . 2/28
i want to bang my head to the wall..so much frustrating this is..it started of good..with his arrival and all..then everything goes downhill..and at this point i no longer want to go ahead..
you know people read crossovers because they like adventures..they like other characters (from other franchises) interacting..you can't make this plot and just shatter it by unknowingly and really quite weirdly brining back his wizarding world for that insane delphni plot i think you're trying to make!
do you know what the rating is of the book "the cursed child" you would be foolish to use it's base anywhere! I'm just quitting my head hurts reading your ever degrading story!
HarryPfanfic chapter 17 . 2/28
Hold up! Why the hell are there so many irregularities?!
Harry is super strong..okay..I don't mind the fact..but his powers change according to situation it seems..in the battle of new York he is like a god..but when Loki was imprisoned harry literally killed 3 people with knife! I would have liked it if Harry had met loki..but never mind
And also what the hell is with chapter lengths..when Morgan gives power to Harry it's so f-ing long, boring and repetitive..but here in chapter 17..Odin is literally like.. "I'm going in odinsleep, fuck the world..make anyone the king!"
MandiMelanie chapter 26 . 2/23
You have a great story potential but the constant repetitive arguments/facts (like how many times does he have to tell Fury why he doesn't want him to have some control on the magical world) going round and round is seriously off putting. Also it's abit too nonsensical harry gaining huge powers and strength? bringing the magical world into this world just like that?

Good try mate but I hope your future stories will be better.
Lordlexx chapter 44 . 2/19
I feel like you need to step back from this story and work out a story board and outline of what you want to happen and then actually start over and write the story. So much of your story ends up being just small blurbs about something that happened in a previous chapter that was seemingly forgotten about but is pretty important. This story has a lot of potential but I feel like you are halfhazardly writing it and trying to fill in the holes after the fact. That an you need a beta... desperately. Hell just use the spelling and grammar check in any word processer and it would tell you a majority of the mistakes.
Lordlexx chapter 43 . 2/19
What the actual fuck happened between the last chapter and this one? Last I checked, Harry had the power stone and soul stone, Vision had the mind stone and Wanda had the reality stone. With the Strange/Ancient One having the time stone that only left the space stone for Thanos to be able to go after. And I find it absolutely bullshit that Thanos had a chance in hell of actually assaulting Asguard and winning. Odin isn't a pushover and you've made no mention of the stuff with Hela happening.

You story has so many inconsistencies and plot holes it's actually worse than the original HP books. Harry's mood flipflops from chapter to chapter and nothing stays the same at all.
Lordlexx chapter 21 . 2/18
So unlike others, I don't actually mind the magical world coming back. I actually like it. However, most of this chapter reads as if it's an outline for a script rather than a chapter in a novel. That and the tenses are all weird.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 44 . 2/10
Mate, gonna be 100% honest. You really mess up badly, since chapter 40 there's been plot holes bigger than the hulk appearing everywhere, I think you've lost interest in the story (which is understandable) and you are forcing yourself to finish it. MATE, is better to leave an unfinish story than a completed catastrophe. Just leave this and go write something you really are interested in, and if you regain interest later on then do as you wish.
4,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »