Reviews for Avengers: Battleground
Rampradeepkumar chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Nice story can u please update remain stories about avenger's
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry crossover stories, and most have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
very good
Varos chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
A solid start. Although I would be mindful of how easy overpowering Mr. Potter is. Granted in a universe plagued by gods, genocidal megalomaniacs, and a giant green rage monster, overpowering would be the least of one’s worries. Other than that maybe deeper character development? Perhaps to differentiate this Mr. Potter from others of similar ilk?
spiderman1fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
great start, can't wait for more.
angelofheaven001 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
loved it. can't wait for more.
Tzapporah chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
This story looks like it has the potential to be interesting. I'd be glad to beta if you want.
stars90 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Excellent start. Can't wait to see where you take it!
robert32514 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Let's see how this goes.
Raven Fay chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
It's pretty good so far, I'd love to read more.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
It's good:):):):)
white collar black wolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Really Liked it
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Hmm I wonder why Harry is being surveyed unless they are trying to rob him of his money since they figured out he had a lot or I am guessing it is SHIELD and they get weird reading off him or something
H.P. Birdman chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Interesting premise. I would advise having somebody look over your writing some more as multiple typos exist that distracted me quite easily by writing. You switched between tenses multiple times while writing, which is jarring as well.

So far you have a beginning that is much like a lot of fics out there. I am interested to see how you differentiate this from the rest.
chronodaimon chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
And followed. Very promising fic. Hope to see lots of updates soon!
4,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 302 309 310 311 312 313 Next »