Reviews for Obsessed
Mistress-Cinder chapter 17 . 6/16
I hope you start writing this again. I love the dynamic of Hermione & Draco's relationship. I am intrigued by the mystery.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 8 . 6/16
I was wondering how you were going to get them to actually communicate. Locking them in is probably the only way.
Please update soon :(
WhompingWriter chapter 17 . 5/21
I really hope you update! It’s just too great of a story to not continue!
rubydalegendary chapter 17 . 5/1
Pleaasseeee update
Damn, I just noticed this isn't a completed story.. How many chapters are planned?
lizaraven chapter 17 . 3/22
Love this story! You have me in suspense the whole time, it's intoxicating
Broken Reveries chapter 17 . 3/1
This is really good I read it in one sitting! You got the chemistry between hermione and Draco. It feels natural. Keep up the good work
breezypixy chapter 12 . 2/16
Nice twist on the Draco-reads-muggle-literature trope! I've really enjoyed how the Malfoys are clearly still prejudiced and haughty but have small redeeming traits in this, instead of other fics where they just drop all nastiness after the war.
I just found your story and devoured it. it’s perfect so far, holy fuck. i’m obsessed. time to reread!
666Spektor chapter 17 . 2/10
AAARGHHH
POOR ASTORIA
NOOO
AAH
SHE’S WITH ELOISE RIGHT?
I just love Astoria, seriously!
And nddkksks please just...let Hermione be ok please !
I just really love this
Although Draco has to catch up like now regarding the blood stuff
Like seriously, just by knowing Hermione you just can’t be serious on that bullshit about muggleborn being inferior!
anon chapter 17 . 2/3
omg such a brilliant chapter! thanks for sharing
KeepCalmBePositive chapter 17 . 2/2
Love it so far! Great job!
I’m going to go ahead and assume the stalker is Ron...if I’m right, you’ve made it all too obvious and cliche.
AGH! hoping for an update soon! cannot wait! this plot keeps on goin! agh nice things nicely done yes