Reviews for Journey
yinyangfishy chapter 19 . 7/19
This certainly is the most interesting with warrior story I've read. I love the personal touch you've given the whole thing to show Aindri's personality properly while still telling the story that we know. Really looking forward to reading more of this!
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 18 . 6/11
Glad you were able to update as I'm really getting into this story. I like how you made Vette so snarky as it is definitely how she would act. Be looking out for the next one!
Archangel Writings chapter 17 . 5/10
Alright, how this story has only 30 reviews is beyond me. The writing is marred only my the occasional spelling/grammar error. The characterization is damn near top-notch (Maybe describe Aindri and bit more, I still have no real sense of what she looks like beyond vivid read hair and steel stormy eyes). And the story, while copied from the game, somehow feels fresh enough to keep my interest. So good luck, and I’ll see you in future updates...

...Archangel Writings

P.S. I hope you really expand on Jaesa as much as you have Vette, and keep her lightside. That’s what I did, and it’s a really interesting dynamic to have in your party.
Ssj shadow chapter 16 . 4/6
I love the flashback sense and the way Aindri s uncle trained her is quite different from the topical sith norm please update soon man.
ladyashengray chapter 16 . 4/5
I love finding the holochron in the dark temple. It's my favorite part of that planet and usually a bit of a turning point for my character. I too imagine that I keep it, since that other guy doesn't want it. I enjoy your writing and your sith warrior is awesome.
Dorngok Sekker chapter 16 . 4/5
Hey. Just want to start this off by saying thank you. After a Terrible day at work it was Soooo good to this posted and ready to be read.
So somethings I liked.

#1. I really like how Aindri would send Vette calm feelings through the Force in the temple. I'd definitely do the same, don't like my friends feeling distressed. Plus you put a good creepy feel to the Temple. Usually most authors just send that sort of vibe as I read theirs.

#2. You made me feel proud of the Republic Agent for being able to resist for so long. I felt true sorrow and pity for him and pure hatred for Baras.

#3. I REALLY REALLY Liked the memory sequence of Aindri and her Uncle. Its good to see her past and how it shaped her to who she is now. I also hope we get to meet him one day.
And I'm seriously intrigued to see what secrets she unlocks from that new holocron.

Well, enough blabbering. Thank you again and keep up the great work. Have a good day friend.
And May the Force be with You.
Ssj shadow chapter 15 . 3/16
I was kind of hoping that she would join the cult because they seem to have to have similar views on aliens and the force but that s just me .
What is Aindri s chosen fighting style and lightsaber forms please tell us and please update soon man I love this there are no star wars republic comic fan fits out there and from what I've read they are far better than the clone wars tv show sorry for that little rant update soon man
Ssj shadow chapter 13 . 2/24
I like her mask Aindri is kind of like a female Reven I love this fan fiction update soon man
Ssj shadow chapter 12 . 2/24
None of my review s are getting to you .
Hold on did she say that her original home is Ziost well that is foreboding and a bit sad please update soon man
Ssj shadow chapter 11 . 2/1
Kilrans a dick but I like how you did this_ Aindri is a unique person in the empire like her please update soon man
Dorngok Sekker chapter 13 . 2/2
1. Of I were a slave to the Sith, I'd be Just like Vette. I like how well in character you have her.
2. YAYYYY THE GREAT HUNT. Like how you mix all the stuff, and the way you do it makes it seem natural. Thank you so much.

3. Damn...
Thank you for having her give Vette the choice to say behind during that...Ordeal.
Dorngok Sekker chapter 12 . 1/13
Very good chapter. Loved how we got more of a back story on out favorite Sith.

Also yappy to see she has books, Genuine BOOKS. And I liked meeting the servants. Glad to know that she has some faithful people waiting for on Dromund Kaas.

Keep up the good work,
And may the Force Serve you well.
Ssj shadow chapter 10 . 12/2/2017
Thanks for updating man I thought you gave up I'm so glad you don't
So Darth Taral is Aindris uncle and Darth canis is her father I'm glad you cleared that up I liked the little moment you give them and the little Nick names they had for each other
What is her father like please update soon man .
Ssj shadow chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
You could of gone into more detail about what the light saber looks like
I like that you added the vision in the end it makes the moment more memorable please update soon man.
Ssj shadow chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
I like Aindris back story so far it's kind of life Kyle katarn s and being In the military gives her an advantage that some don't
I didn't really like the this original swotor game chapter where the character doesn't even know the sith code I mean how do you not no it's what your empire is built on I don't mean you you did this chapter justice please update soon man.