Reviews for Is It Mine?
HollyHook chapter 8 . 9/10/2019
OMG I LOVED IT! THIS WAS SO WELL WRITTEN! AMAZING JOB!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2018
first I was like yey
but then i was like oh no
then Stingy woke up and I was like YEY
but then he forgot things and I was like nO
then I was like YEY AGAIN
but then it went to shit again and I was like FUCK
and then it ended happily and I did my happy dance
matrimonybby chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
this was amazing! you did an great job portraying everyone's character's correctly! this is what i find rare in lazy town fanfics, writers tend to not stay in character but i actually felt like i was watching a lazy town episode. thanks for this !
AtomiKrystal chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
Great job! I love it
Kitty chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was just like watching one of the LT episodes!
AnnGry chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
This was a very enjoyable story. I particularly like how you write Pixel, and you give some nice insight into each character's reactions to the situation going on. The funniest moment for me was when they tried to give Stingy Pixel's device, and Stingy just politely hands it back over. The slap was a bit shocking as well as the stronger language, but still it read closely like an episode which I always like. :) Looking forward to the next story you put out.
Mtsj chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I feel that the trixie moment at the start would have been a better stephanie moment but i understand the story revolved around her not being there yet and was great other wise i especially laughed at the stringy fellow part ha ha lol
WinxClub63 chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
Oh, wow!
Stingy has amnesia, Stephanie slaps Trixie, so much drama!
Cyan Quartz chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Hey, pretty cool story, broseph!
Stingy chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This Fanfic is mine!
Inactivegoelsewhereplsthanks chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
I really like how this story seems like a scrapped Lazytown Episode. Like, when I read it, I can actually visualize it as if it were an episode of Lazytown. Your writing is superb! )
Stingism chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Where is the smut
Inactivegoelsewhereplsthanks chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
I can't wait to read more of this story! It seems fairly interesting.