Reviews for One Moon Cycle
geohen chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
I like this story please keep it going.
Spidey2 chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
Love this! Keep going!
geohen chapter 15 . 9/13/2017
Have you thought of posting more of this story? Please do if you have
AnniexLove chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
Please write more this is such a wonderful written story.
panicatthetumblr chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
This is a really good story!I hope you update soon! I'm thinking you should have some sort of interaction between Zane and Zac so that Zac can help Zane adjust to being a merman... just a thought! I can't wait to read more!
Amy chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
This is a great story please please update
Jeff chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
You have SO got to keep this story going! It's a lot of fun!
Ottsel Cath chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
Great chapter!
mermaidbyheart chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
Very nice chapter, I love it! You're an amazing writer! Can't wait for more... :)
mermaidbyheart chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
I never liked Emma and I never will but I'm curious to see what's going to happen when she and Rikki go to see Ash. Would there be romance between Emma and Ash again or not and just..yeah.
mermaidbyheart chapter 12 . 3/9/2017
To be honest in S1 I shipped Lyla and Zac really hard, but not so much in S2 when I found out she's being replaced and especially not in S3. So that was kinda like bringing me back to the old times and I really liked it!
mermaidbyheart chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
Aww, Will misses Rikki. I hope she misses him too. Then again she kissed Zane, so..yeah it's going to be interesting to see how the things develop and whether Rikki would choose Zane or Will. Can't wait for more, update soon!
Ottsel Cath chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
Another very interesting chapter! (I think I'll need to log in eventually) I really like the whole confusion about Aquata looking like Rikki. You asked me in a PM if I shipped Zikki or Wikki and I honestly don't know. I feel like Zane has made too many mistakes and has had too many second chances, so I don't really ship Zikki anymore. I ship Wella, but, in this story, I feell like Wikki is going to be an interesting story, so Imma go with Wikki! :)
Ottsel Cath chapter 12 . 3/9/2017
Aww, that was a cute chapter!
Ottsel Cath chapter 11 . 3/8/2017
Interesting light chapter! Bummed Bella is leaving though. Will she come back? Great chappie!