Reviews for Star Wars: Gojira
godzillafan1 chapter 16 . 1/7/2019
so megaguirus was the main enemy monster? never expected that you know it was a little disappointing how very few monsters appeared in this story but I guess this has been an okay story though if there's a sequel coming up I hope there will be more monster appearances in it anyway looking forward to reading the last chapter probably won't be long now right?
godzillafan1 chapter 13 . 12/22/2018
just write what happens next whenever you can some of those monsters mentioned sound like ones from the Godzilla/toho movies and that planet mentioned I wonder if it's the star wars version of skull island where kong lives I guess only time will tell.
godzillafan1 chapter 12 . 11/6/2018
i thought that was him too thanks for confirming it and yeah I have noticed not a whole lot of monster action going on hope that'll change soon oh well post the next chapter as soon as it's written please.
Anonimosx chapter 12 . 10/31/2018
If you are to include Mechagodzilla I like it to be like the Monster Planet version. You know, the one which can turn into a starship, like a transformer. Maybe the CIS also wants to steal it for the droid army.
godzillafan1 chapter 11 . 8/17/2018
giant ants huh? reminds me of the movie them anyway please write more very soon.
Cmedina1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2018
Wait is that a reference to King Ghidorah.
godzillafan1 chapter 10 . 7/29/2018
obviously the worm one's an oc but the winged one is it hokmuto(male muto) or an oc too? didn't give a really good description of it oh well hope the next chapter will be written very soon.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »