Reviews for Star Wars: Gojira
godzillafan1 chapter 9 . 6/18/2018
hope more chapters will be up soon i'm curious what kaiju is about to attack the bounty hunters.
Lelouch-Strife chapter 8 . 6/4/2018
when's next update?
godzillafan1 chapter 7 . 6/3/2018
a few more chapters than the usual single then again it's been awhile since I've checked on this story glad to know that there'll be monster action soon I figured Godzilla is the heiwa god but I don't know about the bat monster is it the hokmuto? the bat from Godzilla the series? or is it an oc monster? wonder what other monsters will show up also I hope you'll be done with your classes soon so you can devote more time to this story.
ChimaTigon chapter 7 . 5/31/2018
When will we see any Kajiu?
14 Forsaken Sons chapter 7 . 5/30/2018
Which kaiju will appear in this story.
Apex chapter 7 . 5/27/2018
Pretty interesting. Cant wait till they get on the planet.
Aztec 13 chapter 6 . 5/19/2018
I got a question will you use elements from the new pacific rim movie and the rampage movie like the rescue teams encounter the rampage monsters before dealing with the real monsters.
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 6 . 4/18/2018
... Is Haruo part of the royal family? If so then my sister owes me a dollar. Either way! They are going to the planet of monsters! Hate to break it to them but these beasties are NOTHING LIKE the Zillo Beast... They are much, much worse. Poor guys. Almost feel sorry for the star wars guys.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2018
good work hope you continue
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2018