Reviews for Despair
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 16 . 7/23/2004
Amazing. Beautifully and what a story of Xander and his friends. Just when you think he can't go through more, he does, and he does so with dignity and strength. I
stoptheqtip chapter 16 . 1/25/2004
Simply brilliant! Another superb story from Slynn, what a suprise (not) I love your stories! You have a talent that most writers don't.
Robert20
Louise chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
Thank-you for a great sequel, it was as good as the first one if not better. My god how much worse for Xander could it get? Again Constance the bitch as always yet so endearing. Worse than Glory. You are a talented writer. Use your talent wisely for another story like this! (which I'm going to read right now!)
Louise
Brandywine421 chapter 16 . 5/1/2003
I've been following this story for a while and WOW was it worth it. I needed a good cry and by god, you gave me one. Great job. Hope you continue this!
denaumo chapter 16 . 4/30/2003
excellent! As you said in your author's note, you can't leave it like this! More please! :-)
Calen chapter 15 . 3/18/2003
Damn, this is just too damn fricking sad. SO is he just going to disappear, or is he going to kill himself?
Calen chapter 14 . 3/18/2003
Xander's not even angry at that whore Buffy for beating him up? I'd bloody well kill her... or at least try to shoot her in the legs, arms, maybe face.
Calen chapter 10 . 3/18/2003
God damn, whore. I bet Constance was right, Buffy knew it was Xander. And Xander wont care that she beat him half to death, cause he feels guilty. She probably wants to take him to the hospital, get him healed up so she can beat him up again.
Pugui chapter 15 . 3/15/2003
Fantastic story! "The Game" and "Despair" are great, I couldn't stop reading and now I can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue :)
denaumo chapter 15 . 3/15/2003
very, very good! I like the twist you added!
denaumo chapter 14 . 3/15/2003
excellent! more please!
denaumo chapter 13 . 3/10/2003
impressive - althought I surprised by Gile's attitude. I would have thought he would have have been more willing to sacrifice someone if necessary. Great part!
denaumo chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
Gotta wonder - where's the loophole in the latest agreement! ;-) Great part!
eckles chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
A most excellent chapter. Xander's injuries and Buffy's link to them was well penned. Looking forward to Chapter 12.

eckles71
Pikawhore chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
Ohh, things are looking up. Aren't they?