Reviews for Joey
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
gahhhh update must have more i curse the clifhangers
lonerlightning24 chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
What?! No more? Why!? Noooooooooooooooo! 1!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
Oh my gosh this was so awesome! I loved this! Awesome job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Huwaaaa...! #stretching in big relief

HAPPY ENDING!

YAAAY! I LOVE IT!

Yokatta...! :'D

Though i still didn't like the idea that Sophie in jail! Nooo! Why her...?! And called guilty! How?!

The flashback story was great! :)
Showing that actually Jou already liked Kaiba from long ago! And Kaiba himself showing different interaction. Glad Kaiba rejected Kisara 'nicely'! (That was really did look nice! Kaiba can be more harsh than that!)

Finally Tanaka dead! Yes!

Love it! ;)
Tense, awkward, etc... But Amazing nonetheless! Naisu!

Awww, and they watched Tsukigomori! XD (sorry, can't help myself from giggled)
Nickaustin90 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Hey. I just realized the prequel had a prequ earlier today and I've spent nearly a quarter of my day for this piece. Hands down, it was awesomely written. The hman aspects like the relationships of all the characters were phenomenal! It may have thar because english isn't my native tongue, that's why I kinda lost track if the story sometimes. And I kinda didn't really understand your initial portrayal of Kaiba and it sorta conflicts with the later chapter portrayal of Kaiba. Theb again, this could all just be me. Oh and I was just a bit disappointed ib the ending though. So very anticlimactic...T_T
Nitishu chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Review:
From the summary alone and having read the first story My prediction, before having finished this yet, is that the death-threat sender is his father. His dad was in jail for a 10 year sentence and it's been 11 years. I figured this out in like chapter 2 but I was WAY too lazy to write a review... I like your writing style btw, but i'm rather depressed at how malik and bakura turned out, i like them to be evil and awesome... Melvin 3 Kitty forever lol
Raspberry 14 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
I hope you are still checking your emails because I wish for you to see this so bad. About a year ago I stumbled upon the prequel to this, I totally forgot to look at this story. Now I'm glad I did. It took me only a couple of days to read this but it's always been on my mind, not the silly relationship with anime characters but the suspense and the pacing. This was a truly great story. I'm glad I found it, I'm glad you wrote it and I hope you continue to pursue an interest in writing.
love-heart-heart chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
I'm not sire if this was the normal reaction for the flaskbqck in this chapter, but the moment I read the name "Kisara", I swear, i got so angry that I probably would've punched a wall, had it not been for the fact that my little sis was in the same room, sleeping. This chappie was awesome. As always.
love-heart-heart chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
When I read the parliament of owls thing, I immediately thought Harry Potter. You know... hedwig... England with it's Parliament... I-forget it. I have no idea where I'm going with this. All I know is that's what thought right at that moment. :/
Still Stream chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
Ah, it's been so long since I've read this! I thought I'd left the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom behind, but I remember reading this fic many years ago and loving it. Upon hearing that it was finished, I thought about rereading it and then kind of forgot about it. But I'm glad I remembered because... wow. This fic has singlehandedly rekindled my love for Yu-Gi-Oh. I thought I'd left the fandom behind years ago, but apparently not!

Kaiba's characterization is so hard to nail down, especially when you take into consideration both the manga and anime canons. You did an amazing job keeping it consistent, believable, and interesting, though! Jounouchi's characterization was excellent, too. It was nice seeing how he grew over the past ten years. The same goes for everyone else. You built a really interesting backstory for everyone and made the time skip work really well. It was nice reading this fic after 7 or so years because I felt like I'd grown with the characters, too (as corny as that many sound).

In any case, great fic. The ending wraps things up nicely, and now I can't help but imagine Kaiba taking his Blue Eyes jet on "personal" tripes to the US, haha.
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
I love the Yakuza... Well, I don't LOVE them, I'm fascinated by them because I'm fascinated mafia groups in general. And with Puppyshipping, your story is a cake with frosting! The drama was utterly intense! Keep up the good work!
Cambridge University question chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Ok I was wondering what college Rebecca is in. She says that she is going to Cambridge University...but if she was going to college here, she wouldn't call it that. Cambridge is a city where there are 31 different colleges, together it is called Cambridge University. If you were attending, you would call it by your college's name, currently I attend Pembroke College; it is one of the 31 colleges of Cambridge. Just maybe a reference if you use that university in later fanfics. )
mandapandabug chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
so that was the end. wow amazing journey. really i'm super impressed and amazed. you really did an amazing job with this. i hope my reviews made you happy and want to write more because i know i would want to read more. I may even go off to read your other stuff (after i sleep that is) i am quite tired, but i couldn't stop reading for something so trivial as sleep! yep. oh this is interesting. bringing Kisara in was a risk and i was curious as to where it would go. that girl is still after Kaiba. hm. well i'm off to bed! I'll read more from you later! review you later_
mandapandabug chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
that was actually super cute! i really like how you have the yugi/yami thing going and Anzu in the picture. a lot of people don't like her but she really cared for Yugi and everything and was strong so i like this. i found absolutely nothing wrong with this chapter. no mistakes or typos or anything! go you! it was awesome. review you later_
mandapandabug chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
whoot! wow this is amazing. even the wind-down from the climax, the walk down the mountain so to say is wonderful. I love it. This story actually has a plot, a climax and all the parts to a good story. Most fanfictions don't and i am happy to find one that does, a good one that does. again, the only problems i have with this chapter or any of the chapters has been small and few between typos. This chapter was amazingly in character for the ... characters... really though. you kept them all as we love them most and made an amazing romance story. now, who won the baby date guessing contest! I hope it was Kaiba because then "Joey" has to bring him to the premier! haha! off to read more, i just can't stop! review you later_