Reviews for Joey
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 18 . 7/8
Hooray, they're finally actually together! (For two people that don't really procrastinate, it sure took them long enough!)

Mokuba's reaction was something I didn't really expect. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that I'm a fan. I think I understand where you were trying to go (the whole "it's silly to think that everyone in a society, even a fictional one, is OK with homosexuality", plus there was the implication later on that he was more hurt by being the last to know & worried that his Niisama wouldn't care about him as much), but it just rubs me the wrong way. I know not every part of Mokuba & Seto's relationship can be sunshine & rainbows, but I think they have enough issues to write a book about, without creating unrealistic ones.

On the whole, though, I thought it was a very good story. I enjoyed how Jou & Seto's characters were conveyed; often writers will sacrifice the stubbornness, etc. of one or the other to push them together, but you kept them both in character, which must have been quite a feat.

What ever did happen to the lady in red & Sophie, I wonder? I wish we could learn about that, and more about Sophie's past. Maybe in a future instalment? :)
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 6/27
I am glad he is okay. He needs to look deeper into Kaiba's past.
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 6/27
I am glad that Seto's little ploy worked. I hope the two of them talk seriously.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 6/24
I really am enjoying reading this again. It has been years since I read it. I hope they resolve their problems soon. Shizuka needs to forgive Honda and soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 6/24
Seto challenged Mai and he never loses unless it is with Yami. I hope Jounouchi gets his head out of the sand though.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 6/23
Sophie is under a lot of stress but she shouldn't keep it from Joey. He needs to know.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 6/22
Poor Honda. He is devastated. I hope they get back together soon. Joey needs to chill out and start to make amends. Especially with Kaiba.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 14 . 6/22
Yami is so badass
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 6/22
Mai is probably going to cause trouble. Kaiba is more than a match for her though.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 9 . 6/22
I love this fic
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 6/21
I am glad he came back. He needs to face his past and make-up for his mistakes.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 6/21
Kaiba is drunk and in shock. I hope he gets over his shock. He really needs to see Jounouchi and Jounouchi needs to see him. Sophie is awsome.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 6/21
Poor Joey. He should have been more honest and not scared of his sexuality.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 3 . 6/21
This made me cry...
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
gahhhh update must have more i curse the clifhangers