Reviews for Plaything
Opalinece chapter 31 . 21h
This story is amazing and so unique I love it
Serendipity.now chapter 31 . 8/16
This story is sooo good! Are you planning on updating? I want to know what happens now that she's invited them in!
It's been a while since you updated this
Li chapter 31 . 7/10
Pleeeeeease Updaaaaate:0!
Otaku-neku chapter 31 . 6/20
Oh, I'm surprised Mari didn't resist much more or explain on the threat of being compelled to forget their time together!

Mari is a gentle soul so I either she would be a very pacifist vegetarian vampire or something else entirely! Hopefully, she stays human for longer as I really like that aspect in characters in vampire series. It has a nice vulnerable touch that makes characters a more endearing underdog!

And it would be interesting to get more fluff and stuff with them truly working with each other to keep their human Mari before any other issues happen to them. Who knows how you plan to end this story because maybe you'll end it with Mari human and an open ended interpretation of their future as a trio, pair, etc. idk.

Thanks for this story and I look forward to more!
xuanny chapter 24 . 5/10
What a hypocrite she is! Being jealous over Davina when she is stringing them both along not willing to be monogamous with only one. So its okay for her to love both men but not for Kol to love Davina as well? It's hard for me to feel sympathy nor connect to her.
sofia313 chapter 31 . 4/17
I'm happy you're back, I've missed this story :)
RedCoat1 chapter 31 . 4/16
Please update! And please let Mari focus a little on Kol in the next chapter.
IllBeYourYoongi chapter 31 . 4/16
Still so good! Ugh, makes me wanna write now...
ILOVETMI chapter 31 . 4/16
Yay! They got her back! Please update soon!
angelicedg chapter 31 . 4/16
Yes! Thank you for not keeping them apart for so long!
WickedlyMinx chapter 31 . 4/16
welcome back!
This is so good please update
Katrina chapter 30 . 2/6
PLEASE UPDATE! I’m begging you
hbm6092 chapter 30 . 1/20
This book is one of my favourites! You are such a talented writer! Please update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat here! This book has me so emotional