Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
saindhavi chapter 1 . 8/19
wow! just wow!
Montara chapter 1 . 7/31
Wow, Dumbledore was so evil!

But why did Harry go to sleep at the end and never wake up if he changed the past? Does that mean Harry will die and won't have a future or that this timeline has ended to make room for the one where Harry changes things?
Critical reader chapter 1 . 7/29
Many thanks for a great, simply a great story, and the open end does in no way detract from that fact, au contraire! I honestly and sincerely believe that leaving the story as a one-shot was exactly the right thing to do. Any sort of continuation would spoil it. It was a stroke of genius to leave it to the imagination of us readers how Harry's alternative past, present and future might look (it can only be better, considering the all-merciful nature of Death), instead of presenting us with a finished picture.
You are the most amazing author - ever! Love your stories! Thank you so much for writing and sharing. You have a great gift.

Thank you!
pictureme chapter 1 . 7/12
One of the better lead ins for a time travel story
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice oneshot. Nicly rounded, though I would have liked to read what will happen with a different upbringing for Harry.
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh, wow! Marvelous story!
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 7/5
Wonderful story! I would love to see the development of this.
tumna.falls chapter 1 . 7/1
This is an interesting concept! I think it would be quite an adventure to see where this goes, but it works really well to leave it how you did!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is awesome. Just all possibility. I think you could do it differently than marauders plan, but I can see how it would feel repetitive and marauders plan is awesome all by itself.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/27
I really liked it. I would have loved to see the rest of it, but I understand that it would look quite like A Marauder's Plan. So that is what I imagine happened after young HP got the letter :)
madscrapper chapter 1 . 5/7
That. Was. Awesome! Much better way to end the story. Of course, now I want to read that new timeline. Sigh.
Thanks!
riversgirl75 chapter 1 . 4/16
I don’t blame you for not following this one up, in the sense that it would be an enormous undertaking! It’s incredible though. I hate the Epilogue, so this makes my heart happy!
AmyGraceSTL chapter 1 . 4/1
That was AWESOME! Please write more ️
GracieMo1321 chapter 1 . 4/1
oh my goodness. okay, i know you said that this isnt going to be a long story, but do you think you write at least another chapter so we know how things have changed?