Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
You are the most amazing author - ever! Love your stories! Thank you so much for writing and sharing. You have a great gift.

Thank you!
pictureme chapter 1 . 7/12
One of the better lead ins for a time travel story
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice oneshot. Nicly rounded, though I would have liked to read what will happen with a different upbringing for Harry.
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh, wow! Marvelous story!
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 7/5
Wonderful story! I would love to see the development of this.
tumna.falls chapter 1 . 7/1
This is an interesting concept! I think it would be quite an adventure to see where this goes, but it works really well to leave it how you did!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is awesome. Just all possibility. I think you could do it differently than marauders plan, but I can see how it would feel repetitive and marauders plan is awesome all by itself.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/27
I really liked it. I would have loved to see the rest of it, but I understand that it would look quite like A Marauder's Plan. So that is what I imagine happened after young HP got the letter :)
madscrapper chapter 1 . 5/7
That. Was. Awesome! Much better way to end the story. Of course, now I want to read that new timeline. Sigh.
Thanks!
riversgirl75 chapter 1 . 4/16
I don’t blame you for not following this one up, in the sense that it would be an enormous undertaking! It’s incredible though. I hate the Epilogue, so this makes my heart happy!
AmyGraceSTL chapter 1 . 4/1
That was AWESOME! Please write more ️
GracieMo1321 chapter 1 . 4/1
oh my goodness. okay, i know you said that this isnt going to be a long story, but do you think you write at least another chapter so we know how things have changed?
taxzombie chapter 1 . 3/18
BRAVO! I say again BRAVO!
DS chapter 1 . 3/11