Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
jsczech chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I loved this story! I wish it would continue but also see how it could end up so similar to your other one. Can't wait to read more by you.
OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
This was a mouthful. I'm still questioning if the canon Albus Dumbledore really machinized Harry's life before and after James and Lily's death at the hands of Tom Riddle a.k.a Voldemort. So many questions, yet the possible answers are infuriating.
omfgtrina chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
This is so confusing lol what happens? Is this where he changes it and Sirius becomes his guardian ? Or does this tie in with marauders plan in some other way or not at all? Either way it got me thinking. I read marauders plan on ao3 but I'm gonna favorite it on here so I can read again
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Very intriguing idea! But I can see why you said this would end up being basically the same story as A Marauder's Plan if you continued it. Still, cool one-shot!
grovepjp chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Tx
Rio47 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Great start mate i love it.
lynn1974 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
This is a great idea for a story. Please continue with it.
Ryszarius chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Heh, that's a pretty nice little fic, really like the idea behind it, would love to see it expanded upon but oh well. Look forward to more stories in the future.
Mia Shen chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
What a bittersweet story. Beautifuly written.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I rather like the way older!Harry went to sleep being active and making plans for the future even though he thought that the spell hadn't worked. It shows a good insight into Harry's character that just can't be passive in the face of a wrong. I also liked Death's analysis of Albus' character. He might have thought he avoided power, but he really didn't. I also don't think I've made the connection before that his passivity was motivated by fear of losing the wand. You could put a positive spin on it as him fearing it's power in Voldemort's hands, but he still didn't act himself out of a desire to keep it's power.
SaraSourire chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Wonderful! I love your writing and hope to read much more.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
It's a real pity you aren't taking this story any further. I can't help but thing it'd be a good story. Your Marauders plan got draggy after a while.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Recommended to read by Katmom.

An intriguing - and sad, desperately sad - AU! I hate that Harry gets so terribly manipulated. Dumbledore is not and has never been my favorite person and that's only exacerbated here. Well done!

I hope that New Harry makes choices with an open mind and sound heart. :) Thank you for writing this snippet!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Wow! Please please continue this!? This definitely have promise! I would love to see Sirius take custody of Harry - again! Dumbledore really needs to be put down for his manipulative actions!
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Beauty!

I can understand why you decided not to continue with this, since it would be the same as A Marauder's Plan but with Harry as the instigator for the changes instead of Sirius.

I also like the glimpse of the "actual" timeline. Where Sirius finds Harry and raises him, kinda like A Marauder's Plan but happens sooner, so yeah, it doesn't need to be written either.

Thanks for this and I hope you get struck by inspiration soon as I really, really enjoy your fics.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »