Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
takon65 chapter 1 . 7/4/2022
I would love to see a second chapter
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 4/30/2022
I love Maurauders Plan and I would have read this one if it was another novel. love the premise and would love if you make it into a story. awesome writing.
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 1/23/2022
Thanks for the story
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
I like this "epilogue" better than the one in DH. It opens up so many new possibilities for who Harry becomes, who he marries, who is important and still living in his life. I'd like to think that little Harry with the letter believed everything he read in it and took it to heart. He'll make other mistakes, but maybe he won't be so quick to believe everything he hears and "sees" about Voldemort. I'm also hoping he will feel free to "play the field" as it were and find the person he truly wants to spend his life with. Well done.
abishasoans chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
please continue
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
Ah, a sneaky little story leaving so much to the imaginationI like it!
RHW chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
I understand why you don't want to make this into a full length story but I love the premise and would love to read it.!
Thanks for your writing. Really enjoying it.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
I enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for writing.
I hope that the letter said "Stay away from the moRon! as well as other pertinent things.
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
I have to agree that this could be the start of an amazing story… The possibilities are enormous for where you could go and change…
gryphan.master900 chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
This would be a great start for a big story.
MCH chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
this is so much better than JKR ending. I hope younger Harry Potter takes note of this letter and with Sirius by his side sorts out Tom Riddle and Dumbledore. It was Albus and Tom's war that desimated wizarding society as so many people died.

I agree with RightWrong this story would be eqic if you continue this story, He'd have to find allies like the Goblin's Sirius Lord Black, would Remus help and Hermione, will he still be friends with Ron? Peter Pettergrew, sort out his Horcruxs and take down Dumbledore. This has the potential to be very different to the Maurader Plan I hope it will happen one day.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
Cool! Loved it!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
No sequel!? What the hell?!
brownshe chapter 1 . 2/26/2021
:( This ending is cruel! Please write more of this story, it would be extremely popular. I know I would read it, probably more than once.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 1/10/2021