Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Intriguing, so going to read; A Marauder's plan!
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
This was very enjoyable. But it would have been epic if it were a full story, even if you only wrote the divergence. I understand it might seem like it might be similar to marauders plan, but it need not be. You could play it close to cannon, yet now having to hide or protect themselves from Dumbledore, with no political allies and only enemies it would be scary as hell. Hermione would likely join him if he asked and explained, so it’d be $ vs the world. but he would not be willing to let Sirius handle things. How does he retrieve the deadliest horcrux, the ring. Send dumbledore early and risk Voldemort rising to power faster? Do it themselves and Sirius dies. Etc etc. I think there’s room for the story to be vastly different from your other amazing story.

Anyway sorry for trying to entice you, hehe, I love your writing and loved your stories.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
A very interesting take on time travel. I’ve read the like by broomstick flyer and TomHRichardson.

You have an absolute talent for one and two-shots that leave us begging for more.

TGM
Phil1917 chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
No! Not a cliffhanger. Lol.
S chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Naming the kid like that really rankles, doesn’t it. That Dumbledore would go to such extremes is also completely believable. This is a very interesting take on Harry’s second chance. Thanks.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
What a cool story idea! It makes me want more of it, though, greedy gus that I am. LOL
Silky Button chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
love this idea!
Now I have to go read that other story you mentioned!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
And you did not continue this? Really?
gabzep chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
Love it!
VtrCst chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Outstanding work!
Carthienes chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
It's a shame we don't get to see this one play out, but thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Beautifully plotted and written. I love the whole idea.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2020