Reviews for Son of Time
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 9/25
Fun. And I applaud your choice in Mother's. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
RebeliousOne chapter 4 . 9/14
Like this!
3697014 chapter 4 . 9/12
Update A New Fate and Destiny: Rituals and Servants next.

And I have I distinct feeling This story is more on the bashing side of things, Can't wait for the Touhou Characters to Kick everybody collective asses and especially Dumbledore for what he did to Harry and now shifting his focus to Rose.

and on another note so hows the new chapter of Candidate Rebirth going
Ironc chapter 4 . 9/12
*grinsen* wer ist wohl dümmer Ronald und Hermione oder die zwei Buchstützen hinter Malfoy herlaufend?
Halt: Ronald oder Malfoy, Dumbledores oder Granger?
Mein Tipp: RG; weil M hat Buchstützen auf je zwei Füßen mit Tragetaschen und D ist einfach senil!

Danke für das geschriebene.

translated with Google
* grin * who is stupider Ronald and Hermione or the two bookends running behind Malfoy?
Hold on: Ronald or Malfoy, Dumbledores or Granger?
My tip: R G; because M has bookends on two feet each with carrying bags and D is just senile!

Thanks for the written.
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 9/12
Awesome story continue please.
Ryuuohjin chapter 4 . 9/12
Thought this was dead actually.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 9/12
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
hnh058513 chapter 3 . 8/30
Which Kos Mos, XC2 or XS
tonyalexander13 chapter 3 . 4/29
UPDATE PLEASE!
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 3/26
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
freeforall546 chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
i like this!
SpriteBlazer chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Nice chapter, I would have honestly gone with bluma or chichi from DBZ or Ralina(idk how to spell it and I feel too lazy to look it up) from gundum wing or even Misty or Nurse Joy from Pokémon. If I'm remembering right from that era of anime that came to the USA. But it's a mote point as you could go anywhere in time when it consurns Yukari and Sakuya. Anyways, cross dressing Harry huh? Are you going to keep calling him Harry for our sake or Vlad as his real name is? Just wondering. Sorry I didn't notice the chapter when it came out, I think I was busy writing at the time.
ArkChange chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Harry with another personality when crossdress ?
this will be interesting :3
SonicAnime2010 chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
This should be interesting
TheQuestMaster chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
I like your idea. It have some clichés but is enjoyable.
You forgot Hedwig though.
It'll great if Harry learns a quick-change magic to.
Good work.