Reviews for Son of Time
b266 chapter 6 . 7/23
Honestly (and despite that I wouldn't have done crossdressing Harry the same way) you seem to be having as much fun writing this fic as I am reading it, and if people want to hate on you for it they're just losers.
Ruggan chapter 6 . 7/3
Have you ever read the redwall series by brian jacques? Cos that would make a good harry potter crossover like with the parsaltoungue harry could command the adders from mossflower, if harry where to go to the world of mossflower would you make him a woodlander or a vermin either way i think he'd make a good archer.
PasiveNox chapter 6 . 7/2
Great
AnimeGoji91 chapter 6 . 6/27
more Story more Actions and more Romance and please continues this story!?
Velkan chapter 6 . 6/26
Will you have kagerou imaizumi appear for year 3? She's a real beauty and i bet she'd give a good name to werewolves.
Nicholas chapter 6 . 6/25
Well harry's the main character so if he was petrified who would fight the basilisk? Still you're idea it unique are the Touhou girls going to kill the basilisk or will they turn her into a humanoid yokai? I mean she's pretty much a prisoner in the chamber and was pretty much slytherins slave so maybe they could do a spell that would let her assume a human form and give her the ability to turn her deadly gaze on and off at will so she could look at people without killing them that way she'd be able to make friends, i hope we see more inhabitants of gensokyo appear it would be awesome seeing tewi pulling pranks on malfoy and his butt buddies like spiking their food with laxative.
Indeed... Never saw it either... Usually its either him who solve it or he ignores it and something else solve the problem but he never becomes a victim from the attack.
I'll say this, I think you might be right about this never having been done before, because I can't remember another fic where it was done.
tymaxion chapter 6 . 6/26
Liking the story and i hope that you can redeem hermione at some point. She is a know it all that respects authority way to much in the series but i hope that things can be a wake up call. Cant wait to see more!
willfroh chapter 6 . 6/25
More please! I find this amusingly charming, that and to spite the people hating you for it! XD
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 6/25
As always this is just really interesting keep it up
PanKeRio chapter 6 . 6/25
Good thinking

some uniqueness that i very much appreciate

if only u could update more

i mean longer chapters or faster updates

preferably both but i would be content with just one

i really like this story

even if there is much to improve ur idea is REally good

really worth it for me even if the rest is to work with

not bad
just need some polishing
not like a raw diamond
but maybe an amethyst?
some jewel in any case
a raw one
but jewel still the same

Thanks for chapter
jungari chapter 4 . 6/24
This feels like you wanted to make a reason for Harry and his friends to have an argument
deathwearsblack chapter 6 . 6/24
thank you for updating.
A Voodoo Gypsy chapter 6 . 6/24
Answer: It's only ever stated that boys cannot enter the girl's dorms, the opposite is never touched upon. Most fics (and people) assume that girls can, in fact, enter the boy's dorms.