Reviews for Cleaning Hell
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Another great Touhou snippet. I've actually been reading your stuff for a while now and it's all great. You really add in a certain authenticity to your stories that convince me that they really are taking place in a fantasy land full of shrine maidens, youkai, immortals, witches, and gods. Not a whole lot of Touhou fics do that, so thanks for that.

Not gonna lie though, with what Satori said near the end there's only one thought running through my mind right now.

Sakuya v.s. Ruukoto. Who is the best maid in Gensokyo? Or you know, the Supernatural Worlds if Yumeko wants in, by which point you might as well chuck in Youmu, Koakuma (or one of her sisters), and hell, anyone else who can do even the slightest bit of housework. Because something something makeagoodwife something.

A Maid-Off to end all Maid-Off's... and no one is quite sure how the hell Marisa won that one event.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Cool. Good work of course
swartzvald chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Interesting start.
It's true, no one understands cats.
I want an atomic maid!

Is this going to be a new series or is this just a one-shot?
ItzABlueWulf chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Oh boy, you're back and you delivered one hell of a fun story, didn't you? After reading your "New world" saga and a few others of your story i truly hoped you didn't went missing and here you are! As long as you keep it up like this i can wait some other months for a new story. Good job and have fun!
DschingisKhan chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
When I saw the title and author in my inbox I a) squealed like a little girl and b) wondered which hell and how literal the cleaning would be. This isn't Marisa getting ousted from Shinki's attic in a pitched battle or Komachi getting demoted to janitor, so that answers that. On the other hand, you came back to this plot thread after a very long time, so you'll hear no complaints from me. Interesting idea that Okuu's nature may change over time.

Unrelated to all this, Byakuren and Shinki would make a smashing couple.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
CUTE! It's certainly been a while since I had the chance to enjoy an Iced Fairy special.