Reviews for For All the Beauty in the World
corviknight chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
The relationship between Steven and Wallace here is so nice. Wallace being as sensitive as he's capable of while still being his very Extra self, and even when it might come across as a bit pushy it still clearly comes from a place of love. It's also nice to see that as reluctant as Steven is to share that part of himself with something, he trusts Wallace enough to do so. There's an implied history there.

Steven's sort of 'coming out' if you want to call it that felt really well done to me. There was almost a sense of desperation I think. Even if he didn't mean it the way it came across there are no good connotations that come with the phrase, "I'm nothing". The confusion and sadness really comes through, and so does the abrupt emotional shift when he gets the positive response from Wallace he wasn't expecting.

Anyway, super sweet fic. I'm always here for some Steve & Wallace. Thanks for posting it! I enjoyed it very much.
Light Side chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Oh no you left us hanging! This is so well written, my heart broke for Steven, and Wallace is portrayed like I think of him in my head. And it's just so amazing. But I must ask what did Wallace say to Steven's Father? You have me wondering now, so many different things popping up in my head...

Brilliant One-shot, I really enjoyed this, my two favorite characters and one of the best authors I've read on here, it's amazing
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
That was adorable! And you had Steven explain his asexuality very well.

"I'm not straight, I'm not gay, I'm not bi. I'm just ... nothing" was a line that really hits home.

And of course, Wallace is characterized so beautifully in this. You really feel his grace and appreciation of the beauty in everyone.
Keleri chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This is lovely! You illustrate so well how close Wallace and Steven are. :)
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I'm so, so glad you posted this. Your characterisations of both Steven and Wallace are wonderful, especially Wallace's refusal to let the matter drop once he realised that something was wrong, and the moments of humour spread throughout were very nicely done. You've handled the subject matter brilliantly too, I can definitely empathise with Steven not knowing how to explain his orientation, and you handled the whole conversation very well. Wallace's reactions were perfect, and I love that they can both freely admit and display how much they love each other. Thank you very much for writing this, and I look forward to reading anything else you write.