Reviews for Not all Sunday roasts
Julia Madita chapter 1 . 4/23
So I gotta admit I skipped the rape parts bc I just absolutely couldn't deal with those.
But still Imma bookmark this fic bc all the other parts were and are mind-blowingly beautiful. Like I'm completely floored. That last part especially. About Remus getting up and instead choosing to sit beside Sirius. Those tentative smiles. I can just see them. Those two. I tell you. *sighs*
lesbiansassemble chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Wow - I actually wasn't sure if I would like this story, if it would be too graphic for me you know...but actually, I loved it! It wasn't just graphic sex or anything , it was a good plot, good characterisation, good everything really. Thanks
afmorales21 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Fuck. Never stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Wow!
alexthetvzombie chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Wow... This was f*cking brutal. And heart-breaking. And emotion-wrenching. And I really, strangely enough, liked it.

It was well-written (you should write more, just for the record) and I wasn't expecting any of it to happen, as there were no trigger warnings at the beginning - or anywhere, in fact. I wanted to stop, because it was really quite graphic and it made me feel guilty and a bit sick, but I couldn't; I needed to know what direction it went, and how it ended.

I read this a few days ago, and it has stuck with me. It has haunted me and I don't know whether that is good or not. Nevertheless, I thought I should comment as the story was brilliantly written and it needed at least a comment, if it managed to stay in my mind for so long!

I'm glad the ending wasn't as heart-breaking as the rest of the story. I think it would have destroyed me if there was no chance at happiness.

It was truly brilliant, though. Dark and twisted and just plain brutal.
And I thought that at the very least, I should comment on it. So, well done! You have successfully created a brilliantly haunting story that I am sure will stick in my mind.

ATTVZ
musehic chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Hi. That was really intense, and I didn't expect it to finish so soon. It could definitely be the beginning of a long multi-chaptered angsty story, but I have to admit it is nice to have such an "easy" ending... Thank you for your story :)
Mrs.Trax chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This was heartbreakingly wonderful. Well done.
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This. Was. Fantastic.
CapitanHoodie chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Jesus.. this was amazing. Please tell me you'll keep writing?
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Wow. After seeing your warning on the group post, I wasn't sure I wanted to venture. WolfStar is like... sacred, and non-con Wolf usually is a no for me (because I've stumbled on Remiones where they make light of it and it's gross) but omg this was done so fucking well! Amazing!

I actually love stories where the Imperius curse is highlighted and THIS dark because I don't think it is in the books enough. They even made it a "try and stop me from making you twirl like a ballerina" type game. But this is what the Imperius is and why it's so horrifying.

I loved that it ended with healing and growth as well.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Bloody hel! This fucking WRECKED me! I can't believe this is your first story because that was phenomenal! I started reading at work and had to stop because the angst was so on point and the way you wrapped it up at the end just... fuck. I'm speechless. This is probably the beat wolfstar fic I've ever read. And i do NOT say that lightly. Kudos, baby. Kudos!
Lady Evora chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Oh my god this was painful and beautiful. This actually hurt and made me cry. I'm so happy with the way you ended it with hope.
Moon12345 chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Wow that was really intense. At the begining it reminded me of a different story I read once, but then it turned out diffently. The whole time I kept thinking- poor Remus.. poor Sirius... But I loved it! Really great, amitional, I may have cried a little towards the end... Loved it! gread job (: