Reviews for Triumphant, the Dreamer
Alrarora chapter 28 . 11/6/2023
Ok it's beginning to feel as if you are just making problems up based around present day social/political issue's. Magical autism, special need's classes and similar nonsense. My problem with this is that you created the whole problem. There was no sign of these things in the Harry Potter books, I'm okay with fanfiction authors filling in plot holes with their imaginary bullshit to explain problems present in the books but creating new ones? I don't like it at all...

Mind, I especially don't like how fiction these days constantly push social or political agendas... Like yours with all this fucking bullshit
MadWomanWithABlueBox chapter 23 . 10/6/2023
I love the letter. It was so stately. Kind of like what I would imagine a letter from the queen would have looked like.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 37 . 8/30/2023
loved the note. people are arse hiding as guests.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 22 . 8/30/2023
mann! I love them so much!
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 22 . 8/30/2023
AAAAAAAHHH LADY BLACK! I'M CRYING! YES YES YES
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 15 . 8/30/2023
Heather Peverell yeah. Pass that shet to Harry.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 9 . 8/30/2023
I suck at reviewing more 'cuz English is not my native, and reviewing feels like writing essays XD. Anyways, I'm grateful for this story. til now I've been really vibing right with the plot. thanks.
Greysh chapter 44 . 7/25/2023
great world building! loved this story -
I hope you are well
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 44 . 7/13/2023
story was an absolutely fantastic read, i enjoyed it quite a bit. hoping everythings going good for ya. but ima be selfish and hope you come back to this :p

thanks for the awesome read
zombieshane05 chapter 10 . 7/10/2023
oh dear, that vacation isn't going be go as well as she hoped, now is it?
dfadsfasd chapter 22 . 6/30/2023
What a cringe story. Why would she let Harry become heir, he's lazy and incompetent, quick to anger, not wise, and generally just a vehicle to tell the story. He'd be shit.
graveMonera chapter 44 . 3/29/2023
Re reading this has been a wonderful journey. And yes, Kyo’s journey is quite the tale as well! At this point, you’ve likely lost inspiration, or life has struck, but thank you for putting this out in to the world. Ive greatly enjoyed it
kyurega chapter 3 . 1/15/2023
“the blanket vanishing from existence”
Hmm, well, if you consider Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to be canon (although a lot of people understandably ignore it), she kinda just destroyed the timeline.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/9/2023
Cringe giving away birthright to Harry who is a subpar wizard at best in canon
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 44 . 11/27/2022
I guess I'm one of those annoying readers who rarely ever leave a review...sorry if that's too selfish..I'm often too lost in fancy to care.. but just this once i wanted to say your story is awesome, i really loved every chapter every part equally and with great prejudice it was almost a window to a world where a girl tries to be the best role model, which I'll never be and which I've never seen but knowing Heather was precious she's the bestest and her harry, the child she has raised is really good too i wish i could've met people like that for real because they are so mature so perfect so human so real despite the fact that they're just a figment of your imagination...keep writing stuff wherever you are whoever you are because you have the gift of it of making words seem real...
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »