Reviews for Triumphant, the Dreamer
MisterHug15 chapter 10 . 6/2/2021
I love the story so far! So much depth. But I gotta say, I must have less empathy than you do, because if I was in Heather's shoes I would tear Petunia down so far, given the opportunity. Despite her troubles she is a toxic, cruel, disgusting, evil bitch of a woman, and deserves everything that comes to her. Sorry for the rant, but looking forward to reading more of the story nevertheless!
imnotahorcrux chapter 29 . 4/9/2021
holy shitE, Dumbledore is actually open to Minnie and Flitwick.

Double shite. Bixbite's chosen man is Filius. bruhhhh
imnotahorcrux chapter 29 . 4/9/2021
I swear. I just had a High School Musical flashback at that "we're all in this together"

well, everytime I hear those phrase actually.
imnotahorcrux chapter 25 . 4/8/2021
wow... Heather really made a difference to Harry's attitude and personality... He's much more confident on himself
imnotahorcrux chapter 8 . 4/7/2021
I only get what Cheese and rice meant when I read it out loud lol. "Cheese and rice", "Jesus Christ"

That was it, right?
imnotahorcrux chapter 6 . 4/7/2021
how old is she by now again?
imnotahorcrux chapter 2 . 4/7/2021
I can't believe I took me a while to realize who's president McCheetoface is...
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
Your line breaks are insane.
SoulSiphon chapter 44 . 3/16/2021
oh I love this fic especially with all the world building. its truly come up at the top with several Harry Potter fics to me, the SI is totally involved in this universe and totally relatable with all her struggles and practically shows how overwhelmingand nearly impossible it is for someone of muggle origin to thrive in the wizarding world. i hope you come back to writing this! it truly is a gem!
AAu.27 chapter 22 . 2/25/2021
My heart broke and I'm sniffling at 1 in the morning. My notes for my exam is staring at me and here I am, reading this heartwarming and heartbreaking story with a grouchy stomach to boot.
BridgeBurn100 chapter 44 . 1/23/2021
Wow this is amazing. I am really sad that it hasn't continued. Hope you come back to it.
anonymous inc chapter 3 . 1/19/2021
uuummmmmmm ok shrug
PrincessMagic chapter 44 . 1/11/2021
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
nate-king chapter 12 . 1/11/2021
this is so beautiful i cant *cries in solitary* im hoping there's a sidestory in coach rachel/kris/nana/maurice' pov - theyre just too wholesome with the twins *more cries*
MiniMe1776 chapter 44 . 1/6/2021
Bloody hell, I'm blown away. BLOWN AWAY! This has throttled past "Behind Blue Eyes" and taken its place as my all-time favorite fanfiction. I'm always a sucker for family-fics (sadly, there are so few good ones I can find) but this one takes the cake. I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, given that the last time this has been updated was over three years ago, but just know that I was really impressed by the depth of your characters, it was refreshing compared to the shallow caricatures found so commonly in fanfiction (including in my own stories, I make no claims to being a skilled writer). Additionally, I found myself really liking Heather's character, and disappointed that she's not an official character-now that I've finished this story, I'll likely never read about her again :'(. Lastly, your plot also drew me in very easily. I devoured this 200k word story in a single day, which rarely happens. At first, I was daunted by the size of the childhood portion of your story, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was very interesting, and continued to keep me fixated and excited for the next chapter. All in all, I think you're a really skilled writer and have made a wonderful thing here. You should be proud, if you're not already. It's clear just why it's so popular, and in my opinion, it should be even more popular-at the top :)
1,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »