Reviews for Welcome to Paradise
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Wow, this was lovely But is it over...? :O Anyway, it certainly influenced my mood in a positive direction :D
KT chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Most interesting story line, but I like it very much, please don't hesitate to continue
Shuichi55 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Your stories amazing, so true to their personalities. Especially Arashi's sarcastic and George's flirting. I don't even recall seeing spelling errors. Great job.

L8r
Coronfrim Crelumin chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
yayayayayayay! i love it! arashi is so funny! and you got george's character so right! more please!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aren't you gonna delete this now that you've reposted it?
the penguins are coming chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
write...more... please*falls on the groud with bullet through heart*
KodachiSoul chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
I like this alot i just started reading Paradise Kiss and i only read up to the third book must read more of course and i want george so bad keep it up can't wait to read more
Shadow 3013 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Hmm... Pretty good so far, and I I'm glad to see more ParaKiss fiction. Update soon, please!
okashichan chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
This is way cute XD I want more! Write me more!
Rune chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Oh! *huggles storie* its kyoot i like it i think you characterized arashi very well and its very nicely written *giggle* gotta luv george too i wish my favorite past time could be to make arashi blush cant wait for the next chapter hope its soon *hugs* keep up the superb writting skillz -
Rowi chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
This is RICH! Awesome! haha, i can't WAIT for more!
OhimesamaShinigami chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
I love this! -huggles you- So good! Yay for Para Kisu!
Pluto chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Wow.

You've got me hooked.

Firstly, I have to admit, I have often wondered just why Arashi always calls Georg a pervert. I knew there had to be some kind of backstory, and since the fifth manga translation isn't on the shelf yet, it seems as though we'll be waiting quite a while. I think a defining moment for Arashi's character is in the middle of the second graphic novel (stage 18, I believe) when Arashi offers Yukari his apartment, just before leaving he says "George isn't the type to make a woman happy. Don't get too close to him." Then he smiles this melancholy, tragic little smile and walks away (with his guitar case slung over his shoulder in a very sexy way, I might add _). I'm sure all the other Arashi-enthusiats (myself included) took this as a monumental scene. Exactly what made Arashi form this opinion? Maybe we'll find out in the future, but for now, let our little over-yaoied imaginations take us away. I'm very pleased to see that someone has taken this idea for a run and produced a very well-written fic. I have to say I love the characterizations You have each personality nailed (and as a side-note, I absolutely loved how George wouldn't allow with any disrespect towards Isabella _). And the scenes are great, filled with vivid and descriptive imagery befitting the manga itself.

You mentioned that they wouldn't be dating, and the dynamics of their 'relationship' it beginning to become clear. And being the little yaoi fanatic/enthusiast/obsessor that I am, I feel the need to ask arising: will this be lemon? Or lime? Or any citrus, for that matter?

I'm clinging to the last chapter. More, please? _
teki chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*LOL*great writing!I really get the feeling of angst hereXDD ohhoh naught george*wags a finger* anyway I'll be checking out some of your other s

works as this one really caught my intrest.
bonbon006 chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
oh! Write more! I can't wait to see what you do next!