Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
Amaryllis chapter 7 . 9/14/2022
Another interesting Alchemy class session!

And I sighed too deeply with this dumbassess, leave Sev alone
Amaryllis chapter 6 . 9/14/2022
Already figured that Alchemy means Flanel! So good that knowledge exhanges!

Plus, it very interesting interaction between Lily and Slytherin of no Snape there
Amaryllis chapter 5 . 9/14/2022
Always lovely to see Slyterin perspective!

The biggest thing I wanted to work on in this fic was the difference between a Slytherin way of thinking and a Gryffindor way of thinking. Though I love Harry and his block headed Gryffindor ways, I always thought his troubles would be far lessened if he paused to think about the problem like a Slytherin would. He would not have succeeded in most of his endeavours had it not been for his wonderful even-headed friend Hermione, who, without her friend's predisposition to action, could not have done as well alone either. Perhaps there is a reason that the greatest wizard in the Harry Potter Universe is Albus Dumbledore, the Gryffindor with a Slytherin's cunning.
Amaryllis chapter 4 . 9/14/2022
I agree that I have mixed feellings with Albus, but I won't said I have him that much as other Snape fans but I understood. Tbh theirs alliance is great deal and I am up for it
.There are many Snape fans that wholly loathe the headmaster, and I understand why that must be. It is difficult not to empathise with the characters and take their plights personally. But I do not believe the man is a bad person, just like I do not believe of James Potter to be either. The wonderful thing about the universe of Harry Potter is that none of the characters are one dimensional, there's good and terrible things about the greatest characters of its world.

This is a story about redemption, it is useless if Snape has done no wrong to need it. It would simply not do to treat other characters like they do not deserve the chance to do so as well.
Amaryllis chapter 3 . 9/14/2022
Thank you for the fic, I like your approach differently from the rest and make the alliance of Sev and Albus there

Most Snape-relives-his-life fanfics I've read had always made him antagonistic towards Dumbledore, even if Dumbledore had been the reason he got his second chance to begin with. I never understood this. Sure he might have a bit of betrayal angst over what appeared to be the sacrifice of Harry but Dumbledore was perhaps Snape's only friend after Lily's death, certainly the only person to have ever known him truly. Even Lily had died without knowing what Snape was capable of.

Plus Dumbledore is the most powerful ally Snape could possibly have in a war that would no doubt eventually affect both him and the muggle-born he loves. He's too Slytherin not to realise this and utilise his resources accordingly.
Amaryllis chapter 2 . 9/14/2022
Only first day to Severus, only second chapter.. but the different idea to meeting Baron is cool. Hope it leads to the Diadem of theHocruxes?
"Do you have regrets? So deep they root into your very soul?"
Amaryllis chapter 1 . 9/14/2022
I am looking forward for the fic! More angsts but I hope Sev-Albus trust could waive higher

Hello dear readers. Here is a 'Snape relives his past' type of story with eventual SxL. There are many just like it but this one's mine.
Whittweet chapter 99 . 9/13/2022
This is the best Fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you gifting us this gem. And finally, a story with an epic Snape V Voldemort battle!
Smithback chapter 31 . 9/5/2022
I'm too old for so many emotions
Whittweet chapter 67 . 9/1/2022
Waiting for Bada Snape to come back…
Whittweet chapter 62 . 8/31/2022
Oh my goodness what a great cliffy! You made my heart leap into my throat!
Whittweet chapter 58 . 8/29/2022
Ok really, this is beyond par, Snape! Overbearing, with very little faith in Lily’s actual ability to protect herself. By keeping her from the Order and stifling what she should be “allowed” to pursue for employment, he is actually putting her in greater danger!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/28/2022
Jesus fucking Christ, all I read is Wah wah wah wah wah.

Who want to read this whiny shit.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/28/2022
O my god! Oh no, I'm so useless. I don't deserve this. Wahwah. How bad I am. I'm so bad. I'm so selfish.

Fuck you with this whiny bullshit.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/28/2022
OMFG, stop projecting self-loathing and inadequacy into another character. This fucking "Oh, I got nothing to offer" bullshit is so disgusting.

WHERE THE FUCK IN ALL OF HARRY POTTER STORY DID YOU SEE SNAPE DOING THIS?
2,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »