Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
NatheRiver chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
:O , great chapter, tell me you're on Slytherin House right? , the way you write this it's fantastic, specially Snape speech about house unity . Thanks for your work !
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Great job, please write more!
Keep it up!
Siddiqm2000 chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Great Chapter
Lily was stupid thinking severus was recruiting death eaters just because he urged his housemates to be protectors and helpers of one another.
I hope severus' speech reaches the teachers' ears so I can see their reactions especially Dumbledore's,Mcgonagall's and flitwick's.
Why hasn't severus started brewing the wolfsbane potion for lupin?
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
I hope Lily gets her self-righteous head out of her hypocritical ass sometime soon! She didn't even THINK to ask what happened BEFORE she came onto the scene :( I can't believe she's actually complaining to Remus about the bullying one minute and then rationalizing the Marauders' behavior in the next minute. When is anyone going to call Black on his "dark" behavior?
End of rant.

Its only the stories that I like that inspire my heated emotions :D
Wonderful chapter!
jmboicity chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
looKing forward to more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
So. snape pines away for Lily and she stands by and feeds him to the Gryffindor bullies in her sel-righteous bigotry because he dared to protect a firstie. She, of course, doesn't know that is what he did because she can't get her head out of her ass long enough to ask. Meanwhile, Lupin remains a craven coward. Definitely true to canon here.
Great chapter!
justafan chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
lily gets harder and harder to like she snape protecting a firsty by stopping two gryffindors and telling his house protect each other and then she jumps to of course he is recruiting for the dark lord theres no need to get our facts straight so just stand aside while james hurt snape and his friends ahh god i dont think the ship will sail as it is right now hope it changes but doubtful given she makes excuses for for everyone but severus you have no idea how much i want to see severus curvestomp james maybe conjure some cement blocks and put james teeth over them and stomp on it thats the level of brutality i want he wont stop unless extreme measures are taken.
millydown chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Finally Lily's paranoia will lead her moral bottom line collapseļ¼Œjust as the headmaster had said, people never choose a way that believe themselves are evil (sorry I forgot what the sentence you wrote exactly were :p) . I'm happy that Lily finally will probably have chance to fall from moral high ground and maybe start get to know about the young Severus's predicament lol
Nuricchi chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Hello, thanks for the update. It's really terrible and sad when what we think is right, other people think the other way just because of their own prejudices blind them. I like how in character you make Severus is. In other Time Travel fanfics that I had read, so many of them failed to get what older Severus would do in younger body and his mental condition after such a life changing condition occured. I wonder what "To Decapitate a Snake" would entails. The title indicate a disaster-in-making. And Poor Marauders think ambushing a war-torn 38 year old and wound-tight Severus is a good idea and not to "harm" him too much afterwards.

And sorry if my english is making your eyebrow raised, it's my third language. Waiting for the next update! :')
guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Oh no..james will hurt severus..
Great chapter
ProCaptured chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Loved the chapter. Keep up the good work man :D
Caleo Ignacium chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
I have a baaaaaad feeling about this. I have no problems with Harry at all, but his dad can be a bit of- no, a HUGE prick in his school years that even I would want to have a talk with him and his little merry crew of destruction and debauchery. I hope Severus will be alright. The title if the next chapter isn't really nice... But I'm actually getting excited on what he's planning to do. Though my only question in this is on how none of the teachers reacted to what Sev did just then, like Slughorn for example. He's the damn Head of his house! He should be at least curious on what the hell is going on with his snakes, right?

This fic is really good and I hope to see more of it soon!

Keep up the good work!