Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
bhvguyi8786ytvghje4 chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
You are great!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
I hope Lily will make peace with Severus soon!
Matyaska chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
I can’t wait the next chapter!
Interesting chapter!
Macskamici chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
This was a good chapter. I can’t wait to Lily talk to Severus again. Update!
Great story!
Schattenjagd chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
Interesting chapter. You got a few times errors here though, speaking in the present instead of the past.
morganna12 chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
I think I'm obsessed with you and I'm looking forward to your next update :D :D
BlueWater5 chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
Interesting depiction of Slytherin politics. I liked the comment about the difference between children and adults.
Erimenthe chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
This is such an interesting twist. I really do want to read so much more of this story. I don't know if I should wish for him to have gone back just before the break up or if it is better that it happened this way. Perhaps with a new chance and a bit of loss at first with a turn around and friendship later Severus can have a great life with Lily in it (as a friend if nothing more). I await more but hopefully not to long a wait lol.
HoloKasT chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
Such a good Severus time travel fic cannot wait for tomorrow's chapter!
witchlips chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
This story is probably the best time travel fic I've ever read. I really appreciate your Albus. The dynamic between he and Sev is phenomenal and I completely agree with your assessment. I can't wait to see how all of the characters continue to interact, and I am absolutely head over heels in love with your Severus. Not to mention, I aspire to your upload scheduling! :D
DarkSouls246 chapter 4 . 4/4/2017
Man I'm so happy I found your story. Most people do such a poor job at representing the characters of the Harry Potter series especially when it comes too Severus and Dumbledore, but so far it seems you've got those two characters down perfectly which I'm loving.
DemonRaily chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
I'm sure you do not remember me at all as our last interaction was five years ago when you finished Fate or Fortune, but I promised that I will wait for your next work despite not having many fandoms that I read fanfictions for.

And you know what? Despite me not actually reading actual Harry Potter non crossover stories I decided to give this one a shot as I do remember you and still keep your writing ability in extremely high regard as you are one of a handful people that managed to make me love an original character in fanfiction, and probably the only person at all that made me love an original character in Persona series story(to a point even that I pestered about you continuing Nathan's supernatural adventures further as a series of it's own XD).

So I decided to give it a try and I am really happy that I did.
Maybe I leave an actual review for the next one instead of uselessly fanboying about your comeback as well XD
DontCallAFanficMWhenItsMA chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I really appreciate how you keep Snape in character despite him going back in time for a "redo". Many authors on here seem to change his personality and thoughts almost altogether. But I think it's important to remember that as a man who never recovered from his abuse, he would still be bitter and distrust inwardly. I really enjoy this so far.
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »