Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
Cukika chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Very good chapter! I hope Lily and Severus will make peace one more time!
Gerold chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Ah sad he decides to still be a spy rather then just live his life in peace. Hopefully he puts seem of his vidictvness into actually hurting these Marauders
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
But if he gets Lilly it will be a betrayal of all that's holy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Thank you. It's the only way Snape's redemption can have ANY meaning. I am extremely tired of stories that pose him as extremely remorseful and then he is rewarded by Lilly's forgiveness. Either before or after the 5th year incident it represents extreme selfishness and a one-sided view of love where one party can love someone so completely that the other must reciprocate. This is "codswallop" (I love that word). Real enduring love occurs where two people make an independent commitment to each other, not just meet in the middle but go well beyond the minimum - probably about 90% of the way to total commitment to the other. If both parties can accomplish subverting their selfish desires to that extent the relationship might just flourish.
BlueWater5 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Nice depiction of the inner thoughts of both Severus and Lily.
chunminie chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Omg i love this fanfiction. I'm curious how things will go for Severus. First think for him is to get himself far seven from Avery, Rosier and other soon-to-be-Death Eaters! I hope dumbledore will believe and help him. But I don't want my Sev to be a spy again. He deserves some happiness in fanfictions
Hope to read from you soon!
hwyla chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
A really good start. I especially like the way you are fleshing out his fellow Slytherins - giving them personalities. We never even saw Jo flesh out the Gryffs really. So much appreciative thanks!

Also - very good on 'show' as opposed to 'tell'. The line where he "...balled a fist against a cool marble pillar, biting back the gasps of breath lest they become wracking sobs." was especially vivid for me.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
OK YOU GOT ME chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Oh this seems to be interesting you got yourself a fish :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Go for it! You can do it! I believe in you!
Also kudos for not starting at the 5th year lake scene. It's nice to see a difference once in awhile. :)
Intrepignoramus chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
LOVE THIS
Max chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Finally some mature story with detail...keep up tge good work and please update regularly...i will comment on your work regularly
Gerold chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Kind of hope he focuses on himself first and makes an effort to visibly change that Lily notices rather then him trying to speak to her the first chance he got. It should take a long time for Lily to forgive him and it must happen after he makes laborious changes. He called her a mud blood a slur that denotes she's nothing more then a pig, that kind of word from a best friend is extrmely hurtful then again she did laugh at him while he was hung upside down so the pain goes two ways.
actionliker chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
nice, I/we hope to see more in the future!

keep up the good work!