Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
colonel kernel chapter 34 . 9/17/2023
This seems like an ill omen-

"The memory I used in its creation is the memory that binds you to my heart."

"I'm going to have to crush it to dust."

I'm hoping that magic doesn't see it that way.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 4 . 9/15/2023
Good story so far! I have to say that I agree with you that Dumbledore was likely not as bad as some people believe. He sure did make plenty of mistakes and was human. I even think that he did plan extensively, but he could not possibly prefect what people would do. So while I think he planned, I think he changed plans to go with circumstances as they changed. I don't think he let or caused Lily and James deaths, or that he would have done it again if given the opportunity to go back. I do think he played chess master, but obviously a chess master has to react and change strategies based on what the opponent does.
leoamaatodos chapter 50 . 8/26/2023
Sublime ataque
triojediknights chapter 15 . 7/23/2023
She chose Severus! But when are they gonna kiss?
triojediknights chapter 6 . 7/17/2023
Pandora McGonagall… That wouldn’t happen to be the maiden name of the woman who is known as Pandora Lovegood, Luna’s mother? Would that make Luna Professor McGonagall’s great-niece?! Except then why would be Pandora be in Gryffindor instead of in Ravenclaw?
Samwise Pevensie chapter 10 . 7/4/2023
"i will not be a Death Eater!" - my favourite chapter, even amongst such assured writing.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/14/2023
So many hateful comments. People! Just don't read, if you don't like it. Or at least comment one chapter and justify it. No one is forcing you to read it.
As for the fanfic: it is very rare occasion to read something so well thought out and complete. Thank you, the Author.
Sorry for my English
aTadMadUpstairs chapter 11 . 5/11/2023
Never in my years of reading fanfictions have I ever cried over a chapter as I have when I finished reading chapter 11. This story is so well built, I came in here searching for a light read to calm the nerves and found an absolute gem.
Guest chapter 99 . 4/24/2023
I read this as feverishly nonstop as I once read the HP books a thousand years ago. Excellent story! I firy agree this is the best Sev/Lily story I've ever come across. Definitely one of the best HP stories in the fandom.
rafsssss chapter 99 . 4/12/2023
THIS WAS THE PERFECT FIC, it was everything I've ever hoped for a severus and lily fic, just marvelous!
rafsssss chapter 42 . 4/9/2023
CONGRATS TO THE NEWLYWEDS
rafsssss chapter 21 . 4/9/2023
i don't understand why it's the norm to think severus is hideous:(. i imagine another actor, but the teenage severus in the movies is just not standard attractive and that's it:/
rafsssss chapter 17 . 4/8/2023
i was like SEVERUS, YOU MUST GOOO. but, omgg he did send a beautiful gift and lily was speachless, it was soooo perfect. i was so worried with all that james stuff, but now i'm happy
rafsssss chapter 16 . 4/8/2023
NOOO WAAAY, I KNOW LILY ACCEPTED BUT NOT THE OBLIVIATE
rafsssss chapter 14 . 4/8/2023
THIS WAS AMAZING, i wasn't expecting Lily to found out abt everything but it happened and oooh was it wonderful!
2,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »