Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
rafsssss chapter 14 . 4/8/2023
THIS WAS AMAZING, i wasn't expecting Lily to found out abt everything but it happened and oooh was it wonderful!
Enigma chapter 99 . 4/8/2023
Hands down the best snily fic ever written. And it was penned by a fellow Aussie, bonus points.
So well designed, so in character, so original in plot, amazing.
Love this so much.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/7/2023
Doesn't snape have the Philosopher's Stone? An object that can turn any metal into pure gold? And yet they cant affort a butterbeer, which even Ron Weasley could afford.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/1/2023
I'm kind of tired of reading about how incredibly horny some slutty Gryffindor girls are and I think less of you for fixating on the subject so badly,
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2023
"That was why lead was the universal material, the heaviest of all the stable elements."

Bullshit. Iridium and Osmium are denser. They're also "stable" in the sense of being effectively non-radioactive, not that any element actually is.

"From there, the reagent would be broken down into its molecular form

This is nonsense babble. If you're trying to come up with a magical system, at least try to ensure that it doesn't sound like complete idiocy to anyone who finished his highschool education.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2023
This is a very solid story so far, good prose, but it feels like you dwell on some things a little too much. Drive them home a bit too strongly, you know what I mean? Sometimes, a sledgehammer is not needed where a scalpel will do.
DaPhoneixQueen chapter 63 . 2/20/2023
suffocating twat. I don't approve when my husband does this.
Andrew234 chapter 3 . 2/18/2023
hey are you making dumbledore a god like he sent snape back in time after death snapes acting like a little bitch going back in time making exact same mistakes what he had 20 years to sit and hate the world about how the girl he loved died and he didn't think about it one single ti.e on how if he had the chance to go back what he'd do to win her over I could see him acting like that if it was six months after they split apart but around 20 years he didn't get over her and still acting like a little bitch his personality is supposed to be logic driven so he knows we're his future his headed but he's just skipping along down it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2023
Every single fanfic where an older person gets transported into a younger person's body is obviously creepy. It's like an adult is pretending to be a minor. Maybe in creative writing classes they should stop with the prompts about "what would you do differently if you were sent back 10/20 years to your teenage years" because it'll just be a 20 age gap difference when the author inevitably gets into a relationship with their peers.
Mysticalsarcasm chapter 1 . 2/9/2023
this absolutely sucks it's just another piece of shit where the author hates his mc for some fucked up reason and all u read is fucking depressing angst for no reason i mean for god's sake mc is an adult and the moment he sees his childhood crush he becomes a fucking simp he gets another chance at fucking life he immediately goes in survitude? u should have mc kill himself at least that way readers won't have to suffer reading this piece of crap
Gazuzin chapter 99 . 2/6/2023
Beautiful fic, with a rich vocabulary and prose, and a faithful Snape and Lily, who's a mother or a wife. Sevy was emo a little too long, but apart from that top notch
Mother of Tears chapter 14 . 2/2/2023
I had found your story years ago when you had not gotten this far, then I lost it somehow.

Having just found it again, I am re-reading it from the beginning and on into the new chapters you hadn't posted then.

THIS chapter is masterful. You had me in tears. That was am absolutely beautiful dialog between poor Snape and Lily. One of the best in this thread I have read.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2022
I expect Snape finally noticing that he's robbing the cradle won't actually make that stop but at least you pointed it out, author. Other than that, you continue to be good at writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2022
You're good enough to almost completely obscure the creep factor here, author. Good job. It's not an ironic statement, you really wrote this stuff well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2022
I wonder if it ever occurred to you how goddamn creepy it would be for a middle aged dude like this particular Snape (physical body nonwithstanding) hooking up with a teen girl like this particular Lily, author. Why does everyone who write some kind of timetravel thing with HP end up doing sketchy as shit hookups?

At least it's not Hermione, author, so you got that going for you...
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »