Reviews for The Peace Not Promised
Amaryllis chapter 54 . 9/25/2022
This a Slyterin but very witted reason for Wars

"A war has many fronts to fight on, and not all of us are warriors. Not all of us need die. And not all of us need serve. Live your life, Lily. Paint your brilliance upon the world. The war can do without."
Amaryllis chapter 53 . 9/25/2022
Damn, Dumbledore house must be abandoned so many years and no motion to ITS despite the centainty of it's protection of big family of 5.. Kudos of you to make fic utilizing it fully

A house that no Dumbledore would live in, seems a waste. Luckily Slytherins are resourceful.

Amaryllis chapter 51 . 9/24/2022
From this Author Note...

I personally can't see Snape as anything else other than a Professor. Nor could I see Lily ever letting him live this down.

True, there's many various other jobs outside being teacher because we know how Snape loathing the potion master teachings - such as being the Unspeakables, the Healers, Gardener, or Muggle-related jobs in fics where he leaving the magical world (I am yet to see him as Auror-fic thou, but qualities he'll checkmark all) - but oddly enough, Sev Will be always be Professor Snape in heart ig
Amaryllis chapter 50 . 9/24/2022
Great battle schemes there nglThe creature ceased in its assault, as Snape watched with bated breath, hoping the creature would be fooled. And then he felt it, the rumble of the great serpent struggling to escape through the too tight doorway, retreating under the threat of the pseudo chicken.

Relief flooded Snape as he stood from his shelter, transfiguring several more items into a flock of life-like roosters, directing them forward to chase after the retreating beast who slithered towards the turn of the corridor leading back to its bathroom sanctum. However, it did not turn into its sanctum, instead fleeing down the winding corridor to escape the flock of perceived pursuing roosters.

It was an entirely too ridiculous turn about to this battle, but Snape was in no shape to derive any amusement. He limped in the opposite direction, passing the whimpering form of Avery. The boy was uninjured, and the blindness was temporary and with the diary's influence defeated, he should need no immediate attention.
Amaryllis chapter 50 . 9/24/2022
Hi the A/N is so funny lmaaaao, Snape is general of (pseudo) chicken army even.. Also that transfirgurated rooster, iirc this the story that utilizing itu lmao

Amaryllis chapter 49 . 9/24/2022
Damnit
Amaryllis chapter 48 . 9/24/2022
The Chambers of Secret retelling!
Amaryllis chapter 47 . 9/24/2022
Yes for lil adventure w Basilisk
Guest chapter 46 . 9/24/2022
Ahaha teasing Lily, I love it

He cleared his throat and averted his gaze, "I just asked for a... room to call my own…" he muttered, as he breathed deep. "I didn't ask specifically for this one."

Lily quirked an eyebrow. "And so it randomly selected this room from the list of rooms you've seen in your years?" she grinned as she nudged him again playfully in the shoulder. "I'd rather think this is the room telling me that you secretly want to be a professor."

Those deep-set eyes opened wider than she's ever seen them open. He rounded on her, face red and spluttering with indignation. "I certainly do not!" Far too strong a reaction for heedless indifference.

The girl's grin turned incredulous. "Oh my goodness. You actually have thought about it?"

"How did you interpret a yes from my no?" He could not look more embarrassed. It was adorable!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/24/2022
She was honestly fortunate to have been sorted into Slytherin, where their sense of justice was tempered with reason. Snape was never going to hang another child to the mercy of another, let alone one that had been by his side since the start of it all. A companion, if not a friend.

Yup
Amaryllis chapter 45 . 9/23/2022
Hope Avery could be saved.. and Lester truly doing great!
Amaryllis chapter 44 . 9/23/2022
Gryffindor' indeed so reckless, espc glaringly obvious with showing that in Slyterin perspective

this was the opportunity she had wished for. To take to the war directly, fight this evil with every fibre of her being. To no longer sit on the sidelines and lament for every loss this travesty of a war brought.

But would Severus come with her? Her imagination brought up fantastical images of standing side by side with him in the heat of battle, striking down evil-doers like heroes in stories of old. But slowly her fantasies unravelled, as reason whispered in her ear. She hadn't married a Gryffindor, Sev would never choose to fight upon the front lines.

Btw non front lines could be so important, from just this point itself Snape already prevented any atrocities related to Imperio by making Mulciber won't be a death Eaters already
Amaryllis chapter 43 . 9/23/2022
Tbh even with Lily remembers the memories of Sev actually an adult, I totally could see she had chat as same as thiese

"And if truth be told, I like that you're on a different level of mental maturity to me," Lily offered suddenly without prompting. "It makes me feel like I married well, that I don't have to worry too much about the future. I don't even know how taxes work and whether or not they factor into our wizarding lifestyle."

"They do, just not muggle taxes," Snape replied almost on instinct.

"Wonderful, proving my point." Lily took another hearty bite of eggy toast.
Amaryllis chapter 42 . 9/23/2022
This is a nice melodramatic slapdash marriage of snilly, call it pauper one but I feels it has it charms.. as the anniversary of the date is 30th Dec?

Snape's black eyes stared distantly and unseeing, unable to fathom her words. After her death, there were no smiles, though there had been few to begin with. His happiest moments turned to needles upon his heart. Peace was not for those who languished with remorse.

"I don't expect you to understand any of it, Sev," Lily murmured, wrapping her arms tight around the stricken boy's torso. "Loss is complicated. All I know is… if I don't laugh, I'll cry. And I don't want my father's memory to be all tears."

Is hard to deal with loss indeed...
Amaryllis chapter 41 . 9/22/2022
Rest in Peace Mr Evans...

Do I deserve this?