Reviews for The Return of the Singing Valentines
secret lisa chapter 1 . 7/7
This is so good. Liggt funny and honest. Love it.
Those names ...hilarious
wikelia chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
This...may be one of the cutest things I've ever read. I loved the butchering of Ginny's name, I loved Draco's apology poem, and I loved the story all in all. Wonderful!
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
This was an enjoyable read. I don't normally read Draco/Ginny, but someone recommended this to me ) I like how you managed to tell me a lot about the past six years without being info-dumpy, and Draco's poems were very cute. I especially liked that the dwarfs kept getting her name wrong!
shieldmaidenoftherohirrim chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Aww :) I do enjoy a sweet DG oneshot :')
Lady Du chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
wow! so cute!
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Not gonna lie, I loved the singing valentines in this. Thanks for the fun ride.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Um. Okay. I have no idea how I missed this gem here. I absolutely loved this story. I really, really enjoy your professor!universe for D/G. And I absolutely love the relationship you portray between them. You were able to write in the past six years of a relationship between them so flawlessly, with just a few well placed lines.

Also, by far my favorite part:

"I think you need a lesson on how to romance a woman."
"Is that what you want? For me to romance you?"

Oh man. Chills. I absolutely melted. I love so many different sides of Draco and I really adore snarky and rude!Draco so much. It stays true to his Hogwarts self. But you transitioned him from childish and rude to such a deeper character in that conversation. Ugh, loved it.

Please write more of this universe. You give the perfect glimpses into their lives as professors at Hogwarts and it's really so enjoyable. Great job.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This was pretty funny and cute. :) I liked this pairing and idea here.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Lol cute
R3.0 chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
YAY! More PROFESSOR DRACO AND MADAM GINNY! I was so looking forward to what you would do with the idea after the last one shot you read and I love it. This Draco is so charming to me and I'm dying to hear one of his horrible jokes (SO CURIOUS!).

I also of course want to know how even while they were playing at rivals the whole night in bed happened to be. That had to be an interesting set of circumstances. I loved it.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
I giggled through this entire story. Adorable!
NTA123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
I laughed throughout the whole one shot. It is sweet, romantic and funny.
Expecting more works like this in the future. Keep it up. best wishes.
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
This was super cute. I like how they banter and how well you flesh out the scenes. Great job!
Boogum chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Awww, this was adorable and hilarious. I actually had to smother my giggles while reading the songs. I just love your Draco as well. He thought he was doing nice deeds to be friends and offended Ginny at every turn. The "well, damn" made me gigglesnort. So, so cute and fun. Thank you for writing this!

You know, I just realised I don't have you on my favourites list on FFN. Silly me. Shall remedy that now.