Reviews for Just a Touch of Kleptomania
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/16
In this story who does the banking in MACUSA? If it's still the Goblins then the trio can make a little trip across the pond and then rob them too. I've read Fae Heroes and really liked the ending where they told their kids they were going out to a swingers club for the night. While they were really headed to Russia to rob some super rich Russian mobster. I though that was hilarious. You know maybe they should pull another raid on Gringotts. This time they could clean out Fumblewhore's vault. If they haven't as yet found Fudge's or Umbitch's vaults they should look harder so they can clean them out right after they do Fumblewhore's. I know they still need to rob the mansions of the Death Eaters and I know it's coming up eventually. I'll just wait and see where they go next.
Bronze chapter 9 . 7/16
A megalomaniac? Try again! The man's a certified Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light! Everything he's done to Harry proves it! Now sit back and ask yourself this, how many Order members died due to Fumblewhore's insistence on them fighting deadly curses, hexes, jinxes and spells with stunners, full body bind and other first year types magic? Maybe had they returned fire with like for like, they're be that many fewer Death Eaters around to cause problems.
Bronze chapter 8 . 7/15
Should be fun watching Umbitch chew on Fumblewhore. It should, hopefully, keep his attention off of Harry and his girls. I can't wait till you get to the part where the trio rob Gingotts. All those innocent Death Eaters are gonna be screaming about all their gold being stolen. Riddle's gonna be even more pissed! After all, if his followers don't have any money they can't share it with him and he can't buy anything nor pay his followers with their own money. And Lucy won't be able to bribe Fudge to get more bigoted laws passed.
Bronze chapter 7 . 7/15
I have to agree with you about Luna's family tree. I've read so many different people on it including H. . She's even supposed to be related to good ol' Newt. Also Ollivander on her mother's side I think. Now I can't say anything about King one way or another. I don't read those types of books. I'm more scifi/fantasy. And some of it is, to put it mildly, VERY WEIRED! I'm truly enjoying this so thanks.
Bronze chapter 6 . 7/15
There's another story out there call The Lightsaber. In it the pirate Morgan was a Sorcerer which made him very evil. The one part I didn't like was where after Harry cut Umbitches wand hand off with his Lightsaber. It was reattached just fine the next day. He should've taken her head instead! So Croaker is sworn not to do what needs doing by Crouch Sr. Doesn't surprise me! Of course he'd want to keep the Pureblood bigots in power! He's one of them after all! At least Croaker didn't do that to the trio.
You know these three could give Fumbles a heart attack at the next full Order meeting. Just imagine them making the Prophecy Orb fall out of thin air and land on the table and play the Prophecy to all the Order members there. Now he'd really have a cow if the same thing happened in the Great Hall during a meal with all the students and staff to hear. He'd have to erase the memories of everybody there afterwards. Too bad one of them did have the ability to multiply an object as many times as they wanted. Then they could have a hundred or so going at the same time. Ya, I've got a sick sense of humor I know.
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/15
Seems an Unspeakable has found the trio. Too bad they like the rest of the Ministry of Morons are totally corrupt. An Unspeakable with the power to Shadow-Walk could solve so many problems in the ministry. Death Eaters working in the Ministry could be found dead in their homes and thin the ranks of Riddles followers. Same with just killing off ALL the Death Eaters. After all, it's be a lot harder for Riddle to take over the Ministry without his agents on the inside to help. Let's see him fight his war without any cannon fodder to soak up all those harmful spells for him. Why, horrors of horrors! He might actually be forced to go out and do all his raids by himself! Aww, screw it! Just set a big ass bomb in the lowest point in the Ministry and blow the place to the Moon or even Pluto!
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/15
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I so wanted you to clean out Fudge but you add Umbitch too! You know, something just occurred to me. After they rob Fudge and Umbitch those two are gonna have a hard time eating. It is kind of hard to buy food when you don't have the gold to pay for it. Stores are rather short sighted like that, don't you know? They really take a dim view of customers walking out the door without paying for what they took.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/15
I like it. I like it a lot! I guess they wanted to really hurt Snape as Hermione could easily've delay the fire till Snape was home. I hope they truly clean out Fumblewhore of EVERY little thing he has! Don't leave him a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of! Hell! If they can find somewhere to sell his outlandish robs, TAKE THOSE TOO! Now I'll take it as a hint that Sirius knows about the three and probably thinks it's absolutely hilarious what they're doing to Riddle and company. Hey, are they gonna be good little thieves and clean out Fudge as well? It'd serve him right if they did. And while they're at it, clean out the vaults of the Geezergamot too! Hey, they are directly responsible for most of the free Death Eaters running! It was " I was Inperioused! " here's a bag of gold. And suddenly they were innocent. So clean 'em all out and let the Devil take the hind most!
Salamence989 chapter 10 . 7/4
update?
Joeya12 chapter 10 . 6/4
Awesome job with your story. Luna always seems to bring the wacky out in their group. Great work please keep up the excellent work. Thank you for your time.
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 1 . 5/25
i love it. any other stories of such variety
jackmylad 2 chapter 10 . 5/9
more chapters plz I love the store so far
Animelover20003 chapter 4 . 5/7
Can I use the anarchist kittens?
Jaerskov Tempestwing chapter 1 . 5/3
This story is amazing in many ways. Though, I'd have to say it's the almost mastery of the English language and very fluid sentence composition that just makes me grin. Keep it up!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 5/2
Excellent bit of fun so far, though I take umbrage at you suggesting Drop Bears are fictitious. We live a dangerous road here, dealing with such vicious beasts. Hmmm, maybe an idea for my crackfic, Harry sets drop bears on the Death Eaters...

I do love the three mains here. And Dumblebashing is such fun to read. He's more interesting as MoB than kindly but mental grandfather. The heists are fun to read, and I love Luna's eccentricities. I hope there is a fair bit more to come of this.