Reviews for Just a Touch of Kleptomania
zubhanwc3 chapter 6 . 11h
lol, Anne bonney makes me think of bonney from one piece
kent-jensen chapter 10 . 16h
waiting for more plz
deckman chapter 4 . 4/18
Love the Kittens of Anarchy line! Enjoying the rest of the story, too, thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!
Cateagle chapter 10 . 4/17
Ah, such fun to torment both Gringotts and Purebloods in one swell foop. 'Twill be very interesting to see the fallout from this caper

With regard to interesting ancestors, perhaps Lily could be descended from Sir Harry Flashman (of George MacDonald Fraiser's fascinating series of stories); I'm certain Harry would appreciate such an interesting and "colorful" character among his ancestors. Particularly, given the man's true nature, she might be descended from a by-blow of his and found it out from an ancestry test (either when she started at the DoM or done out of curiosity at Gringotts).
bellapom chapter 10 . 4/17
Fun story!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 10 . 4/16
a very cool chapter! Luna always makes me laugh...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Swordalfgun chapter 3 . 4/16
Can't they use the philosophers stone to hide their ageing?
Three types of philosophers stone's I know of.
Reverses ageing,
Stops ageing or
Ages you towards your prime (25 if I'm right)
Two out of three here would help with that issue.
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 4/16
cool
BratGirl1983 chapter 10 . 4/15
Please update :)
dennisud chapter 10 . 4/15
A very entertaining saga and I do like the Comrodery and way they Trio work and talk with each other.
Thanks so much and please be as ironic as possible when dealing out the DE's fates as well as Tommyfart, Faartge, Umbitch, and Bumbles too!
Dennis Wayne Daugherty chapter 10 . 4/15
Please update soon i love this story
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 4/15
Assuming he hasn't taken it down, unlike you Quater, he tends to take stories down if he loses his muse for them, I've read quite a few stories of his that he removed due to lack of inspiration. Take for example this story in which Harry could manipulate electricity and lightning in its purest form. Dudley and his gang were left comatose after being struck by lightning, and Vernon's hand was not only stuck to the metal door handle but it was getting fried at the same time, while Petunia was struck by electricity of various appliances(or maybe it was the other way around). Anyways it was a good story, I also liked this one in which Harry was chosen to be the mate for the Phoenix Force and Jean Grey who had reduced in age left Alkali lake in search of her mate Harry, but both of them were removed after only 2 chapters.
RCPMione chapter 10 . 4/15
nice update!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 10 . 4/15
You got Hermione's rebuttal to Luna's Money Pool idea from Family Guy, didn't you?
AlphaPrime1 chapter 5 . 4/14
Hi I tried looking for Night wolf the rising but couldn't find the story I even tried copying down the link and pasting but it took me back to this story. So far this story is amazing I'm grateful that you chose to share it with us