Reviews for Just a Touch of Kleptomania
Smokeing chapter 10 . 9/2
Very good story enjoyed your part line I'm not a very good reviewer but I enjoyed it thank you for writing it
PappyOldGuy chapter 10 . 8/25
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 2 . 8/23
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry Potter stories, and most have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 10 . 8/4
Great story so far!
kelwin chapter 10 . 7/26
good fic
Holy crud, house of cards spoiler warnings next time. Jesus
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/16
In this story who does the banking in MACUSA? If it's still the Goblins then the trio can make a little trip across the pond and then rob them too. I've read Fae Heroes and really liked the ending where they told their kids they were going out to a swingers club for the night. While they were really headed to Russia to rob some super rich Russian mobster. I though that was hilarious. You know maybe they should pull another raid on Gringotts. This time they could clean out Fumblewhore's vault. If they haven't as yet found Fudge's or Umbitch's vaults they should look harder so they can clean them out right after they do Fumblewhore's. I know they still need to rob the mansions of the Death Eaters and I know it's coming up eventually. I'll just wait and see where they go next.
Bronze chapter 9 . 7/16
A megalomaniac? Try again! The man's a certified Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light! Everything he's done to Harry proves it! Now sit back and ask yourself this, how many Order members died due to Fumblewhore's insistence on them fighting deadly curses, hexes, jinxes and spells with stunners, full body bind and other first year types magic? Maybe had they returned fire with like for like, they're be that many fewer Death Eaters around to cause problems.
Bronze chapter 8 . 7/15
Should be fun watching Umbitch chew on Fumblewhore. It should, hopefully, keep his attention off of Harry and his girls. I can't wait till you get to the part where the trio rob Gingotts. All those innocent Death Eaters are gonna be screaming about all their gold being stolen. Riddle's gonna be even more pissed! After all, if his followers don't have any money they can't share it with him and he can't buy anything nor pay his followers with their own money. And Lucy won't be able to bribe Fudge to get more bigoted laws passed.
Bronze chapter 7 . 7/15
I have to agree with you about Luna's family tree. I've read so many different people on it including H. . She's even supposed to be related to good ol' Newt. Also Ollivander on her mother's side I think. Now I can't say anything about King one way or another. I don't read those types of books. I'm more scifi/fantasy. And some of it is, to put it mildly, VERY WEIRED! I'm truly enjoying this so thanks.
Bronze chapter 6 . 7/15
There's another story out there call The Lightsaber. In it the pirate Morgan was a Sorcerer which made him very evil. The one part I didn't like was where after Harry cut Umbitches wand hand off with his Lightsaber. It was reattached just fine the next day. He should've taken her head instead! So Croaker is sworn not to do what needs doing by Crouch Sr. Doesn't surprise me! Of course he'd want to keep the Pureblood bigots in power! He's one of them after all! At least Croaker didn't do that to the trio.
You know these three could give Fumbles a heart attack at the next full Order meeting. Just imagine them making the Prophecy Orb fall out of thin air and land on the table and play the Prophecy to all the Order members there. Now he'd really have a cow if the same thing happened in the Great Hall during a meal with all the students and staff to hear. He'd have to erase the memories of everybody there afterwards. Too bad one of them did have the ability to multiply an object as many times as they wanted. Then they could have a hundred or so going at the same time. Ya, I've got a sick sense of humor I know.
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/15
Seems an Unspeakable has found the trio. Too bad they like the rest of the Ministry of Morons are totally corrupt. An Unspeakable with the power to Shadow-Walk could solve so many problems in the ministry. Death Eaters working in the Ministry could be found dead in their homes and thin the ranks of Riddles followers. Same with just killing off ALL the Death Eaters. After all, it's be a lot harder for Riddle to take over the Ministry without his agents on the inside to help. Let's see him fight his war without any cannon fodder to soak up all those harmful spells for him. Why, horrors of horrors! He might actually be forced to go out and do all his raids by himself! Aww, screw it! Just set a big ass bomb in the lowest point in the Ministry and blow the place to the Moon or even Pluto!
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/15
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I so wanted you to clean out Fudge but you add Umbitch too! You know, something just occurred to me. After they rob Fudge and Umbitch those two are gonna have a hard time eating. It is kind of hard to buy food when you don't have the gold to pay for it. Stores are rather short sighted like that, don't you know? They really take a dim view of customers walking out the door without paying for what they took.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/15
I like it. I like it a lot! I guess they wanted to really hurt Snape as Hermione could easily've delay the fire till Snape was home. I hope they truly clean out Fumblewhore of EVERY little thing he has! Don't leave him a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of! Hell! If they can find somewhere to sell his outlandish robs, TAKE THOSE TOO! Now I'll take it as a hint that Sirius knows about the three and probably thinks it's absolutely hilarious what they're doing to Riddle and company. Hey, are they gonna be good little thieves and clean out Fudge as well? It'd serve him right if they did. And while they're at it, clean out the vaults of the Geezergamot too! Hey, they are directly responsible for most of the free Death Eaters running! It was " I was Inperioused! " here's a bag of gold. And suddenly they were innocent. So clean 'em all out and let the Devil take the hind most!
Salamence989 chapter 10 . 7/4