Reviews for Til Death Us Do Part
latinaspice chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Awww, what a fabulous ending! I'm so glad they found him! Well done!
Alliecattie3 chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Tremendous storytelling! Bravo!
This story combined thrills and suspense with love and Morcia goodness! Enjoyed every word!

Thank you for sharing!
arses21 chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
I'm almost sorry to see this story end, because I really enjoy your writing! So happy to see Tamara won't be an issue for Derek ever again and our couple got their HEA:). Love the Lao Tzu quote at the end!
aplb2010 chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Continue
jenny crum chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
An awesome ending to an awesome story
autumn1999 chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Ooh my god the ending was so cute! Im so happy things worked out and Tamara didn't get a chance to do anything to Derek. Great cheater! I can't wait to see what other stories you cone up with!
Karen LaManna chapter 8 . 2/23/2017
Yayyyyyyy! You go Baby Girl! I knew you would find your man! Great work! Your Black Queen skills came in quite handy! I never had a doubt had that you would find him! Go BAU! Go get that gorgeous hunk and your brother! Please get there in time before anything else happens to him!

What an interesting background the skank has! No wonder she feels so damn entitled! All that did was make her think she could do whatever she wants and there will no consequences! I hope she suffers before she dies!

Poor Derek must have inhaled that stupid food! Too bad it wasn't a burger and fries! Yummm! Now I am hungry! Lol!

BTW, that flashback was awesome! I always wondered what happened after they took that psycho pedophile into custody if he lived after Hope shot at him! I would like to think that is exactly what happened! Hehe!

Hang on D your family will be there soon! She won't win and will never have you! Keep it together and stay strong just a little bit longer! Your girl is waiting for you with great news!

Great stuff my friend as always! You such an evil mind and I love it! Hehe!
Karen LaManna chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
That twisted witch is completely a sick psycho desperate piece of crap! She has no clue how to truly love another person! She is a cruel delusional animal!

Poor Derek he is too weak and injured to really fight back right now! My god the cruelty that she is putting him through is truly a shame! The emotional aspect of this is taking its toll on his weakened state!

All he sees and feels right now is that he is terrified. He is having flashbacks to that awful pedophile! Ohh my god, I have never seen him like this! Hang on D, hang on and don't give into that fear! Concentrate on your safe haven and God-given solace! She loves you and you love her! Keep fighting you have soo much to fight for! You have a beautiful woman waiting for you along with a new baby on the way! Not mention your beloved family!

Poor Pen you can do this! Hang on and you will find your heart, soul and the father of your baby! Keep going girl! You can do this!

Derek keep fighting your family will find you very soon! Keep fighting that skank! She won't and cant win! Never lose sight of the woman who has saved you for years and will continue to do forever!
jenny crum chapter 8 . 2/23/2017
Ohhhhh I hope he kills her
Kimd33 chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
Let's hope they make it in time.
latinaspice chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
Will harder, Derek! You can do it! I knew Garcia would figure it out, BAU to the rescue!
autumn1999 chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
I hope to god the team gets there before Tamara can do anything to Derek. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter by the way! Please update soon!
tannerose5 chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
Don't know if I can say "bitch," but what a bitch! She's never going to get her teeth into Morgan. She may have contact with a fist, lose a few teeth, but that's about all.

It sounds like the cavalry (BAU) are on their way. Morgan just has to try to stay alive for a little longer. It's too bad he can't get rid of the bozos Tamera has for her bodyguards.

Can't wait for more. I'm watching season 12.14 right now. Doesn't look good for poor Reid.
tannerose5 chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
Can you say, "Hell, no!"
autumn1999 chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
Damn Tamara is bat shit crazy! I hope the team finds his location before Tamara vicar do anything to him. Great chapter! Please update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »