Reviews for Blackbird
Sharpener360 chapter 7 . 11/25/2020
Well this was certainly quite unorthodoxed. A good seperation from the usual friendship is magic shit. And the Edge is super sharp!
sadoutomaki chapter 10 . 10/25/2020
When will you Finnish this fanfic? It’s been 3 years
NazgulBelserion chapter 10 . 10/9/2019
It will probably turn into some gay ass canon Naruto being all like killing is wrong friendship is magic and completely ruin The branwen magic and turn into garbage ozpin cock gobbler
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 10 . 5/22/2019
interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2018
Your story is too solemn for my liking even raven in the shows has more depth to her then the characters of naruto and raven. I would work on the mood of the story otherwise people might get bored of it.
Smooth not edgey chapter 8 . 6/20/2018
This is way too edgy for me

Yangs a emo lord and a bigger bitch than canon

Qrows a pussy getting wreckd and threatened by kids

And "Naruto" is just an oc with blonde hair and a liking of orange

You could have used sasuke (i dont like him but he would fit better than naruto)

So im just gonna assume you used naruto so more people would read.

See ya around edge lord
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Damn it people when you create a OC don't name them after a character! (He was born by different people, he was raised very differently, he acts tons different but nonono believe me he is still naruto!)

That is what is going on here. Stop lying. Foolish authors using crossovers to pull people in.
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 10 . 2/4/2018
When is the next chapter
Rongis chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Wow first time for everything I guess, disgusted by this story from the beginning. Clap clap clap.
Sturdivant chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
I was only somewhat keeping up with this, but the most recent couple of chapters have gotten me more interested. I like the determination of Yang wanting to "rescue" her brother, though I imagine it won't the best meeting, with Naruto being a murderer and the killer of Weiss' brother. Is Naruto Branwen just Naruto Uzumaki reincarnated?

Will Naruto be attending Shade Academy?
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
poor weiss. and poor has no idea what shes getting herself into. qrow can choke on his drink.
Kal824 chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Read through this in about an hour. I am glad I found this at ch10 and not sooner as I may have written it off as an OC. looking forward to seeing more
zlm chapter 10 . 11/24/2017