Reviews for 50 Reasons to Tell Him It's Love
ALDGRICHONNELVR chapter 1 . 5/8
Great story and so hot! The passion and sexy between Richonne is simply sublime and no one compares! I too, felt that Michonne fell in love with Rick after the Claimers and biting Joe's throat out. Michonne saw just how far Rick would go to protect his family. And when Rick saw Michonne through that peep hole after the prison fell, it was game over for him as well. I loved how Rick wanted Michonne even more after her love confession. These two are FIYAH together and complete soulmates. Thanks for the wonderfully sexy read!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
This was perfection! Sweet ,passionate, unhurried admission of love. Thank you
SandiLeeDuke chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
I love it!
juem87 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
It makes perfect sense that Michonne would realize that she's in love with Rick on the night he went through such extremes to protect his son (seeing as her son's father failed in such regards), and I love that he realizes he's in love with her around the time she tells him she's done taking breaks and manages to make his son laugh after having lost so much. Is it petty of me that I almost wish Michonne had asked, "Well what was Jessie then?" after Rick tells her when he know he was in love with her? LOL I'm glad she didn't (cause that would've been a downer and just ruined the moment), but it's the first thing that popped into my head after that line. This was so well written. Thank you for writing.
member00 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
LOVE it!
Lovelyshmi chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Great read. You really captured the loving, passionate fire of Richonne.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This was amazing, you captured them perfectly!
sunnisideup58 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
WOW! I love this so much, I have imagine and read so many different ways Rick and Michonne say there first I love you. This by far is one of the best. Very sweet and Oh so sexy. Thanks for writing this.
Nwfanmega chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I so love your writting! Beautiful, evocative, heartfelt. Gets me every time. Thank you!
comewithnattah chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Man! Everything thing you do is just amazing! You are truly a GREAT writer.
DBirdie17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
You have a wonderfully fluids way with words. These two have a certain ease and are so natural together and you captured that beautifully. This was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Very nice. Love it.
Mommitini chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
This is good!
atm0000 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This here was downright perfection! Thank you!
bolinthings chapter 1 . 4/15/2017