Reviews for Beyond the Veil
Nikkless chapter 3 . 3/15
harrys quite weak
Nikkless chapter 2 . 3/15
Harry has an macigal core in dragon age they use the fade
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
I want to read Fenris thoughts/reaction to the Hogwarts motto! BC there's Dragons here to... Why did Harry never try to speak to the Dragons in books 1 & 4?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
I'm of the firm belief that Ginny was dousing Harry with Love Potion AND loyalty spells so I'm all for some Fenris x Harry later after Harry notices his mind clearing from the effects of the poisons after a few weeks.
ArthurShade chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Fantastic story looking forward to the next chapter
Tsukikageshi chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
i liked it. for all you say your terrible, it's interesting to read. i cannot say the same thing for da's battles in game- that's for sure. those just repeat. a lot. I liked the battle you write. made sense and even added depth to the story too.
misto713 chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
Whoa! This story is AMAZING!

I loved the action. All the game battles are... repetitive after a while. The same fighting style, the same movements, spell combos, strategies. Basically a single re-skinned enemy. But yours are all unique. I understand the game limitations and why they couldn't make every single random enemy unique, but it was just such a refreshing thing to read your battle-scenes. And even though we're still following the game plotwise, this fic feels like a separate story, which is great. Rather than feeling like I'm replaying DA2 with HP companion, this actually feels like an Alternate Universe. I love this.

Just one minor thing bugs me - that Harry's already married. I know this follows canon in that regard, it's just... our beloved Harry was finally happy and now it was taken away from him. Again. I almost wish he hadn't married Ginny, so he could have fewer regrets tying him to his home-world. So he could find new happiness in a new world without guilt.

Anyway, I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to Merrill. On one hand, a sweet elven girl, on the other hand, a blood-mage like those who forcefully summoned him here. That's going to be an interesting relationship...

I love this fic and I hope you will continue it :) The plot is interesting and I can't wait to see how this will develop.

(Btw, why didn't Harry just buy armor? They are protective and most of them are much less garish than the clothes...)
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Interesting chapter, looking forward to more :)
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
Very enjoyable fanfic! I have such a weak spot for this crossover. Really looking forward to when Harry discovers just how bad things are. It's one thing to hear about something but another entirely to witness it for example a Templer mistreating a Mage and/or encountering people sent to retrieve Fenris. Those two extremes will certainly open his eyes. Not that they're not open already, it's interesting seeing how he's reacting to Thedas.

So far I like the character attractions. I don't think you're bashing but this chapter was definitely good development for Fenris in particular relaxed around him a bit more. I wonder if someone like Isabella or something will start teasing Fenris about Harry being his least hated Mage or something. I definitely like to see Fenris and Anders reaction to Harry describing his world in marketing, particularly how criminals are dealt with. It would be really interesting. Also; house else. I can't picture that going down well at all the more Fenris knows about them.

Anyway, sorry if this review was a bit rambly. I really like this fic and I'm looking forward to reading more of it immensely! Good luck writing the next chapter!
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
This story is awesome. It's really well written, and very engaging. I look forward to more!
The-Awesome-one chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. The character development between Harry and Fenris was very believable. Am I correct in my assumption ,from the new interaction between Harry and Fenris, that while they won't necessarily agree with each other, or get along particularly well, that they will be more neutral towards each other, rather than hating or actively disliking each other?
Tom2011 chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
Hey
Nice chapter!
Ireadtomuch chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
I can't wait to read more. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to read a story like yours. Not only is it a story line I've wanted to read for a while, but it's very well written and engaging. So thing that can be hard to find in the smaller fandoms.
orion0905 chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
Good chapter, I like the action scenes and I hope that Harry is able to find some happiness as he seems kinda stuck.
Warden of Lore chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
This is an amazing story. looking forward to the update!