Reviews for The One With Chandler's Date
FantasySci5 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Why oh why isn't this story being continued?! I love it! Rachel and Chandler bonding, Joey being jealous, GOD I LOVE IT! Can't you write more? Have Joey get jealous when Chandler's with another guy that's not him? Come on...I'll pay you! PLEASE?!
010203 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Hi! It's 010203 again! OMG I LOVW THIS STORY TOO! YOU ARE FREAKIG AMAZING AT WRITING!
Natalie chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Amazing! SO realistic, too. I can't imagine all the Friends being gay, though. I just, simply, Cant!
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oooohh... Chanandler's Gay! How adorable! I like how all the friends are so funny like IRL! And Pheobe, SO not judgemental.

oh and BTW: When you put an asterisk on either side of a word for emphasis, like *so*, that is what Italics do also! So you can make a word italic by pressing the 'Ctrl' and 'I' keys simultaneously, or if you are editing your writingon the site, there are three buttons in a row at the upper left of the typing box, the B, the U, and the I. B is bold, U is underline, and I is italics. You probably already knew that, but just making sure!
chibi-esque chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
AAAAAA MORE PLEASEEE :DDDDD
bunghoney chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
very well written! i can definitely hear the characters speak these lines, which is not really that common in fanfic in general. well done :)
Terrwyn Ailil chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Hi. It's been a couple of years since you last updated this, so this is probably totally out of the blue for you. Just wanted to say I really liked this scenario; and you pull it off brillently. This is like an unaired episode with the way you have the voice and mannerism down pat. I really like this, and I hope you'll finish it. The story is too good to just be left hanging like that.

Thanks for your time,

Terrwyn.
Syrenslure chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Aww, so cute. I get that this is chandler/Joey and love that - but even better is all of the interactions and friendships. i would probably describe myself as a Rachel/Joey 'shipper. but really, and combination of Rachel/Joey/Chandler seems to work for me, especially in your hands.

As I said in my other review, you probably aren't around/still writing these, but I thought that you should know, just in case, that there is someone out here reading and and enjoying (and cursing your cliff-hanging ways woman)

Anyway - I really like your Friends stuff. It makes me want to immerse myself in the fandom all over again (as long as I can find stuff this good).
The Sleeping Creature chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
wow, you capture the characters really well.

great way to end the chapter.

no pressure, but it'd be great to see you finish this story someday if you're still writing fanfiction.

happy new year.
Beloved chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
this is bizarre, and yet at the same time, absolutely hilarious!
Miyavilurver chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Can he /be/ any more oblivious?
arc.black chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
ahahahahahahaa...that was hilarious! are you sure you don't want to continue?
shadowcat15 chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
This is the most in-character story I've read in this section. I can't wait to see more.
Synnerxx chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Wow! That's a really good story! Update please!
Newjay chapter 4 . 9/14/2005